Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Sorry mate, really don't know what happened. It should have walked that race, it's a far better horse than the class it was in, but for some reason was nowhere!

I'm on a really bad run of form right now.

No worries.

A few bets tonight but the biggest is a Scunny-Tranmere-Walsall treble £20 at around 3/1

Nicky Adams to score first and Leicester 2-1 @ 55/1, £1.00

Steve Howard to score first and Leicester 3-1 @ 70/1, £1.00

Steve Howard to score first and Leicester 2-1 @ 35/1, £1.00

Lloyd Dyer to score first and Leicester 2-1 @ 70/1, £1.00

Lloyd Dyer to score first and Leicester 1-0 @ 55/1, £1.00

:chant:

1-0 Stevenage worth a shout at the weekend, I guess you'd get around 11's for that one. I'm sticking something on that Saturday...

Who thinks going for a draw against stevenage would be a good bet? I can see us struggling against them.

who thinks my idea of betting is any good?

what i do is this

try and pick 3 draws on a multi bet during the weekend, odds usually are around $33-36 which i then just throw a fiver on. it it comes off you win over $170

i have only tried it for two weeks so cant say ive had much luck so far but for a investment of $5 it pays well without having to tip big upsets

Who thinks going for a draw against stevenage would be a good bet? I can see us struggling against them.

who thinks my idea of betting is any good?

what i do is this

try and pick 3 draws on a multi bet during the weekend, odds usually are around $33-36 which i then just throw a fiver on. it it comes off you win over $170

i have only tried it for two weeks so cant say ive had much luck so far but for a investment of $5 it pays well without having to tip big upsets

draws are the most difficult thing to pick out though

I am going to bet like a twat until I can obliterate this bad run of form.

Be careful Ric. A mate of mine chased the pot of gold and ended up betting (online) like a twat to the tune of £186000.

Lost his wife, kids, business, house, sanity and ultimately 18 months of freedom at one of Her Majesty's Prisons.

Normal, everyday run-of-the-mill bloke. Nobody had any idea, including his wife!

Cuts a very sad figure nowadays.

Be careful Ric. A mate of mine chased the pot of gold and ended up betting (online) like a twat to the tune of £186000.

Lost his wife, kids, business, house, sanity and ultimately 18 months of freedom at one of Her Majesty's Prisons.

Normal, everyday run-of-the-mill bloke. Nobody had any idea, including his wife!

Cuts a very sad figure nowadays.

Good grief, that is awful. I certainly won't be doing that, I was only joking about betting insanely. Luckily for me, although I have lost a fair few quid at times, i've also had some nice winners so it's all relative. When I do win, I often put the money aside for future bet's. I just enjoy the thrill of the pound.

12.25 - Cross Compliance @ Chepstow

£5 each way @ 8/1

2.15 - Nicola @ Huntingdon

£5 each way @ 16/1

£5 each way double on both as well.

Below is all my selections for the day, will be betting these in doubles, trebles, four folds, etc.

The last hurrah.

NOTTINGHAM

120 NOTE PERFECT 11/2

155 POSITIVITY 3/1

230 LISBURN 2/1

305 DROP THE HAMMER 9/1

340 LITTLE WHITE LIE 13/8

410 BOBBY CHARLES 12/1

CHEPSTOW

1225 ANY CURRENCY 20/1

100 RAJAM 5/1

130 UNFURLED 6/1

205 NICTO DE BEAUCHENE 9/2

240 OPENIDE 25/1

315 CAPTAIN MARLON 14/1

350 CASHMERE TED 10/1

HUNTINGDON

1240 TOULOUSE-LAUTREC 9/4

110 COLLEGE ACE 9/2

140 COSMEA 8/11

215 MASTER MEDIC 8/1

250 DIVALI PRINCESS 4/5

325 ALBINUS 5/2

400 KING OF DUBAI 5/1

12.25 - Cross Compliance @ Chepstow

£5 each way @ 8/1

2.15 - Nicola @ Huntingdon

£5 each way @ 16/1

£5 each way double on both as well.

Below is all my selections for the day, will be betting these in doubles, trebles, four folds, etc.

The last hurrah.

NOTTINGHAM

120 NOTE PERFECT 11/2

155 POSITIVITY 3/1

230 LISBURN 2/1

305 DROP THE HAMMER 9/1

340 LITTLE WHITE LIE 13/8

410 BOBBY CHARLES 12/1

CHEPSTOW

1225 ANY CURRENCY 20/1

100 RAJAM 5/1

130 UNFURLED 6/1

205 NICTO DE BEAUCHENE 9/2

240 OPENIDE 25/1

315 CAPTAIN MARLON 14/1

350 CASHMERE TED 10/1

HUNTINGDON

1240 TOULOUSE-LAUTREC 9/4

110 COLLEGE ACE 9/2

140 COSMEA 8/11

215 MASTER MEDIC 8/1

250 DIVALI PRINCESS 4/5

325 ALBINUS 5/2

400 KING OF DUBAI 5/1

3 out of 4 and 2 places at Huntingdon so far and, could be on for big money if this continues. My bet's at Chepstow and Nottingham aren't too good so far though.

Can anyone help me work out what i've won as I cannot get on to the betting sites to use the calculators and my mobile phone has died to ring up my account.

Basically i've had 4 winners at Huntingdon with odds of 9/2, 8/11, 8/1 and 4/5 (pissed off as that horse drifted to 6/4) anyway I had doubles, trebles and four folds (plus all the rest, but only 4 won). The stake was £75p per bet.

Cheers

Can anyone help me work out what i've won as I cannot get on to the betting sites to use the calculators and my mobile phone has died to ring up my account.

Basically i've had 4 winners at Huntingdon with odds of 9/2, 8/11, 8/1 and 4/5 (pissed off as that horse drifted to 6/4) anyway I had doubles, trebles and four folds (plus all the rest, but only 4 won). The stake was £75p per bet.

Cheers

Is it the same calculation as for a Yankee? Is that 75p per bet?