Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Get that £3.07 on Drogba and Darren Bent to score at any time tonight.

I shall have a butchers at the horses in a minute.

I'll wait for you to come back with the horses.

Maybe Kalou or Di Santo as i think dogba will come on for the last 20 maybe.....

Nakai came 2nd.

Joe if you don't know what you're doing, don't bet mate, 'cos you will lose.

So did the other Nicholls horse, so it would have needed to be an each way round robin, but at the odds of one of them it ain't worth it.

I'm off to Cheltenham Races on Saturday, looking forward to it.

Right then fellas.

Im off to Leicester races for the work's xmas doo on December 4th. Any tips muchly appreciated :thumbup::thumbup:

:D

Bit far in advance for that just yet! Remind me nearer the time.

Drogba won me £25 last night, but I blew most of that on Darren Bent and the double. So ended up about evens.

Woohoo! My bosses (Well owner of the company I work for) horse just won. Ran a good race.

A few years ago a e-mail was sent to my manager and told him the Vet had said this horse was in top form and very strong contender for a race at the Cheltenham festival. Odds were 20/1 so a few of us all had abit on him (Think I had 10 quid e/w or summit) basically it did shit, didn't even come close.

Ever since I have looked out for it and whenever i've seen it had a couple of quid on it, Think I won 5 or 10 quid of it once, Saw it today in the 2.35 at Cheltenham at 8/1 so had 2 quid e/w (I got 7/1 though)

The horse is Imperial Commander by the way.

Woohoo! My bosses (Well owner of the company I work for) horse just won. Ran a good race.

A few years ago a e-mail was sent to my manager and told him the Vet had said this horse was in top form and very strong contender for a race at the Cheltenham festival. Odds were 20/1 so a few of us all had abit on him (Think I had 10 quid e/w or summit) basically it did shit, didn't even come close.

Ever since I have looked out for it and whenever i've seen it had a couple of quid on it, Think I won 5 or 10 quid of it once, Saw it today in the 2.35 at Cheltenham at 8/1 so had 2 quid e/w (I got 7/1 though)

The horse is Imperial Commander by the way.

I was there mate, it ran a fookin brilliant race and when you have £20 each way on it, the exhileration of roaring it home up that hill is only bettered by a few things in life.

Especially as i'd foolishly gone against Joe Lively in the previous race, even though i'd fancied it all week.

Was an amazing day, topped off by the impulse decision of getting leathered in Cheltenham after and not caring about where we were going to stop the night. A very uncomfortable nights sleep in my mates car ensued.

I can't wait for March, Gold Cup. All over it.