Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Recently turned 18.

Do i start betting? I really want to put a bet on but im scared i will end up doing it every week.

If you're sensible with it then there's nothing wrong with it at all. Just make sure you can discipline yourself and set a max you're willing to spend each week?

Oh, and take advice from this little thread. :cool:

I might do a Champions League 8-game accumulator tonight. Wins for Liverpool, Inter Milan, Roma, Shakthar, Barcelona, Chelsea, Famagusta and Athletico Madrid.

£5 pays £500 on that lot.

I duly altered to a correctamundo bet....

I might do a Champions League treble tonight. Wins for Liverpool, Barcelona, and Athletico Madrid.

£5 pays £21 on that lot.

:thumbup:

;)

Torres must score tonight, it's about time, i'm backing him. Whatever comes from the bet at Wolverhampton at 6.20 and the rest of today's winnings is going on him to score each way. Could be over £150-200 going on him. El Nino, do the job!

Well done Fernando, had £75 on him last night to score at any time. Aaah well, it was all profit from yesterday. Still feel a bit annoyed with myself though, silly bet given the odds were little over evens.

Will be back in amongst it later.

Just missed another Ric Flair Special Treble! Bugger!

All got a place as well.

7/1 (2nd)

5/4 (1st)

11/2 (3rd)

Forgot to post Deep Purple at Taunton which won at 5/2. Had that as a single, wish i'd had it in an each way lucky 15 with those 3.

Monies!!

Gonna see what else is running for later.

Just had McCoys winner at 14/1.

That had been tipped on the forum I get a lot of my tips from. Gutted I left it alone, McCoy hasn't been favourable to me in recent weeks so I am always cautious with him.

By the way, the 3 outsiders i've chose, jump on at your peril, I don't have complete confidence in them, i'm just seeing whether I can string some big winners together.

That had been tipped on the forum I get a lot of my tips from. Gutted I left it alone, McCoy hasn't been favourable to me in recent weeks so I am always cautious with him.

By the way, the 3 outsiders i've chose, jump on at your peril, I don't have complete confidence in them, i'm just seeing whether I can string some big winners together.

I have this rule - Back all of McCoys.

Wish I'd have stuck to it today, cos I would've had a double up already.

Sam Thomas is shit.

I have this rule - Back all of McCoys.

Wish I'd have stuck to it today, cos I would've had a double up already.

Sam Thomas is shit.

Yeah, Sam Thomas is no Ruby Walsh. Nicholls must be pretty gutted, not having the best of seasons so far considering the vast amount of quality he possesses in his yard.

I always back the wrong McCoy horses though, he's not as reliable as he used to be.

Although on Albertas Run, he won me nearly £1000 last year on that horse alone.

Christ Ric! What are you on?

McGruder's Cross 3rd @ 40/1 :o

No idea mate, this is crazy. No so confident with Celtic Son though.