Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'm also a big fan of George Baker.

He's got 3 horses running tonight. I'm not saying they're all going to win, but I'm confident one of them will place.

7.20- Bassinet

8.20- Artreju

8.50- Action Impact.

Lack of confidence justified!

Almost covered my stake on McGruders Cross. Well chuffed if Fantastic Morning gets placed later.

I do too mate, got £22 going on Fantastic Morning at 12.5/1 for the place (odds might be wrong there though, as I forgot to take them). I've also got £2 on it to win.

No idea, what this horse is capable of. McGruder's had some past form, Celtic Son was quality about 3 years ago, but this one I haven't really looked in to. Often the best way! haha.

I'm also a big fan of George Baker.

He's got 3 horses running tonight. I'm not saying they're all going to win, but I'm confident one of them will place.

7.20- Bassinet

8.20- Artreju

8.50- Action Impact.

Will have a read up on these. There's a trainer at the minute who is +62 up off a pound stake on every one of his runners this year, crazy really. The name escapes me, will find out and post it.

£5 down the swanny Joe.

There was an oss called Joe Deane that won earlier, he should have had that instead! :D

Action Impact looks a very tidy horse that Baker is on later. Might have a nibble at that.

UEFA Cup is making it's presence felt as well, but i'm not doing that well on the football at the minute.

Recently turned 18.

Do i start betting? I really want to put a bet on but im scared i will end up doing it every week.

I started with quids here and there, but over a year on and its now more like a tenner on saturdays, same for week games and another 10 for the live game sunday. I get returns every so often so I'm not too much down but it's a laugh and enjoyable especially when wathing the live games.