Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

No Tom Moore produced sexwee over a £30 return from a £10 bet :rolleyes:

2/1? Get in.

I had a e/w double come in, at 13/1, 2 winners on a lucky 15, £2 on Fryatt FGS and £3 on Reading, Pool, Chelsea (5/1). Got about £45.

2.30 Bridge of Fermoy @ Lingfield

£5 each way @ 16/1

2.40 Autumn Morning @ Wolverhampton

£5 each way @ 25/1

2.50 Festival King @ Musselburgh

£5 each way @ 9/2

Got them in doubles and trebles each way as well. Total outlay £40. Return would be nice, not had a win for a week.

2.30 Bridge of Fermoy @ Lingfield

£5 each way @ 16/1

2.40 Autumn Morning @ Wolverhampton

£5 each way @ 25/1

2.50 Festival King @ Musselburgh

£5 each way @ 9/2

Got them in doubles and trebles each way as well. Total outlay £40. Return would be nice, not had a win for a week.

Fookin hell.

£166.25 back from Autumn Morning

£38.15 back from Festival King

and then the double which is another £300 odd quid.

Crazy. Apologies I didn't post these up earlier.

Tempted by a Sporting/PSV/Marseille treble @ just over 12/1 but think I may just give the night a miss.

Yeah think I'm giving tonight a miss too. Fancied a Barca/Ateltico/Inter treble @ just over 13/1 but I'm not confident of anything with the way things are going at the minute for me... <_<

Edited by Joe.

Couple games ill be betting on tonight, both draws.

FC Porto v Arsenal

Both sides will want finish in first place though it is a bit doubtful whether it makes such a big difference. Porto are on a six-game winning streak in the domestic league and have never lost to an English team at home where as Arsenal are still looking for their first win in Portugal.

Steaua Bucharest v Fiorentina

Steaua Bucharest are still looking for their first win in the group which will secure them a place in the UEFA Cup, but this will be a tight encounter with Viola happy to get a point from the game and finish third. Steaua suffered a heavy blow left by Brazilian striker Arthuro and Spanish midfielder Abel Moreno, and the pressure is on them. Both sides will be cautious and I do not expect an open game here given the importance of the outcome.

Also I'm having a cheeky each-way on Kabeer in the 15:00 Southwell @ 22/1 that price is really decent - £2.50 e/w for me

He is below his last winning mark which came over this C&D in a Class 2 handicap, this is a Class 4 and although he has been off he track for 6 months he returned from a similar break to score at around this time last season. All things considered he is very nice each way price at 22/1 and his trainer gave his prospects the thumbs up in the RP this morning so I am actually expecting him to go very close.

Edited by fox123

Couple games ill be betting on tonight, both draws.

FC Porto v Arsenal

Both sides will want finish in first place though it is a bit doubtful whether it makes such a big difference. Porto are on a six-game winning streak in the domestic league and have never lost to an English team at home where as Arsenal are still looking for their first win in Portugal.

Steaua Bucharest v Fiorentina

Steaua Bucharest are still looking for their first win in the group which will secure them a place in the UEFA Cup, but this will be a tight encounter with Viola happy to get a point from the game and finish third. Steaua suffered a heavy blow left by Brazilian striker Arthuro and Spanish midfielder Abel Moreno, and the pressure is on them. Both sides will be cautious and I do not expect an open game here given the importance of the outcome.

Also I'm having a cheeky each-way on Kabeer in the 15:00 Southwell @ 22/1 that price is really decent - £2.50 e/w for me

He is below his last winning mark which came over this C&D in a Class 2 handicap, this is a Class 4 and although he has been off he track for 6 months he returned from a similar break to score at around this time last season. All things considered he is very nice each way price at 22/1 and his trainer gave his prospects the thumbs up in the RP this morning so I am actually expecting him to go very close.

£10 each way for me on Kabeer.