Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Middlesbrough V Arsenal

Aston Villa V Bolton

Liverpool V Hull

Man City V Everton Draw

Stoke V Fulham Draw

Sunderland V West Brom Draw

Wigan V Blackburn

Tottenham V Man Utd

I was torn between Sunderland or the draw but I think Sunderland can gain a much needed win here. They defended like demons last weekend at Old Trafford and were very unlucky not to get anything from the game, I expect them to get the better of West Brom who cannot buy a win at the moment and are without a win in 9.

Man City have lost 4 of last 7 at home whilst Everton have the best away record outside of the leagues top 2. Man City got a decent draw at Fulham last weekend but they were missing a few players and Robinho is doubtful for this match. Everton lost at home to Villa but did well to get it back to 2-2 late on before going down to Ashley Youngs winner. I'd be looking at the draw for that one mate :thumbup:
Stoke have been strong at home Won 5 Drew 1 Lost 2 and are unbeaten at home in 5, they have notched up 2 decent draws in their last 2 games and prior to that beat West Brom.

Fulham make heavy weather of winning away from home and have yet to do it this term. Unbeaten in 5. I think this one is tough to call. Again ill say draw.

I was torn between Sunderland or the draw but I think Sunderland can gain a much needed win here. They defended like demons last weekend at Old Trafford and were very unlucky not to get anything from the game, I expect them to get the better of West Brom who cannot buy a win at the moment and are without a win in 9.

But what do I know about football :rolleyes:

Maybes/LD3 I hope you didn't lump on Fulham or Man City :thumbup:

I pulled £16 from scotland games

and could possibly pull another £16 if Chelsea win tomorrow and UTD win tonight

There's certainly money to be made in Scottish football. Especially the lower leagues if you know where to look.

I think Chelsea will be ok, Man Utd could certainly slip up at White Hart Lane

There's certainly money to be made in Scottish football. Especially the lower leagues if you know where to look.

I think Chelsea will be ok, Man Utd could certainly slip up at White Hart Lane

Yea thankfully thats where i keep making my returns. May have to up my stake their

I wonder what price you would've got on "the big four" to all draw this weekend.

Chelsea would have been around 3/1 I reckon.

Man Utd were 11/5 at ladbrokes

Liverpool 3-4/1??

Arsenal 5/2???

Going on that with liverpool at 4/1.

Give you odds of over 200/1?? I think?

I wonder what price you would've got on "the big four" to all draw this weekend.

Dont know. But a bloke that I talk to at my local ladbrokes, said that when the big four all didn't score Ladbrokes had an advert saying all big four not to score 1,000/1. He looked at it and laughed.

Having a few come in at the mo:

Both champions league bets in the week £2 returned £10

Cheryl Cole to have the xfactor winner (placed ages ago) £5 returned (just under) £10

Alex to win xfactor (placed this a few weeks ago too) £1 returns £4.33

Leicester to bt Carlisle £5 returns £10.50

I know it's not a lot, bu getting a good % back at the mo :D