Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

***HELP*****

Had a £5 double Tuesday night, Scunny and Droylesdon.

Does my bet carry over until the latter is replayed or am I just better to get my 5er back.

I think you can claim your winnings on just the s****horpe game, whatever the odds were. I think.

***HELP*****

Had a £5 double Tuesday night, Scunny and Droylesdon.

Does my bet carry over until the latter is replayed or am I just better to get my 5er back.

Your Fiver just goes onto Scunny i think.

Single.

2.45 @ Ascot - Ashkazar.

Double.

1.40 @ Ascot - Binocular.

2.10 @ Ascot - Pettifour.

Double.

1.25 @ Haydock - Issaquah.

12.55 @ Naven - Shouldertoshoulder.

Treble.

1.40 @ Ascot - Binocular.

2.40 @ Lingfield - Risque Heights.

3.35 @ Naven - Earth Mother.

Right, Scorecasts. I had Fryatt first scorer, Leicester to win 3-0. I'm right in thinking OG's don't count? So i'm right with Fryatt first scorer, correct? As for the result does the 'real' score count or do OG's not count in that either. I would have thought it goes on the proper score (4-0) therefore no win? :thumbown:...Howard you bastard :giggle: (Nah, seriously well done!)

Luckly I had Fryatt as first scorer anyway, so got 9 quid back from that. :thumbup:

An my accumulators not doing to bad, although not that many teams have played yet;

Villa (Drawing as it stands, Need Villa to win)

Wolves (Won)

Blackburn (Won)

Rangers (Won)

Man City (Play tomorrow)

Celtic (Play tomorrow)

Chelsea (Play monday)

(1139.15 quid if they all win...Just worked that out, I'm quite surprised at that, I bet it'll be 1 team that let me down, conceding an equalizer in the last minute)

Right, Scorecasts. I had Fryatt first scorer, Leicester to win 3-0. I'm right in thinking OG's don't count? So i'm right with Fryatt first scorer, correct? As for the result does the 'real' score count or do OG's not count in that either. I would have thought it goes on the proper score (4-0) therefore no win? :thumbown:...Howard you bastard :giggle: (Nah, seriously well done!)

Luckly I had Fryatt as first scorer anyway, so got 9 quid back from that. :thumbup:

An my accumulators not doing to bad, although not that many teams have played yet;

Wolves (Won)

Blackburn (Won)

Rangers (Won)

Man City (Play tomorrow)

Celtic (Play tomorrow)

Chelsea (Play monday)

(1139.15 quid if they all win...Just worked that out, I'm quite surprised at that, I bet it'll be 1 team that let me down, conceding an equalizer in the last minute)

Fryatt 4-0 will be the scorecast winner. You'll get £11 back from Fryatt if you had £2 on as he was 9/2.

Wolves (Won)

Blackburn (Won)

Rangers (Won)

Man City (Play tomorrow) - Lost :@ :@ :@

Celtic (Play tomorrow) - Won

Chelsea (Play monday)

Still got Chelsea to play but thanks alot Man City :@

Nothing is ever certain but i'd have though Chelsea is a fairly safe bet to win, Celtic won, Man City fooked me up, You Bastards!!!

Still got Chelsea to play but thanks alot Man City :@

Nothing is ever certain but i'd have though Chelsea is a fairly safe bet to win, Celtic won, Man City fooked me up, You Bastards!!!

How much did you put on to get all that back?

How much did you put on to get all that back?

TBH think I may have gone wrong working it out, I did it on the Ladbrokes bet calculator, and it came up with that answer...for a quid stake, Surely it wouldn't come out with that much for 1 quid, gotta have gone wrong somewhere.

TBH think I may have gone wrong working it out, I did it on the Ladbrokes bet calculator, and it came up with that answer...for a quid stake, Surely it wouldn't come out with that much for 1 quid, gotta have gone wrong somewhere.

If you only had a £1 on it, you'd get about 20/1.

Yeeeees. Had over 2.5 goals treble come in yesterday which returned me £21.33 off a fiver. Had another one which los, still....my terrible run comes to an end. Thanks Scottish Football Division 2.

Me and this bloke from the pub had £1.50 each and picked two teams.

He went for Leicester and Wycombe, I went for Wolves and Villa.

The bet returned £56.43, so we got £28 of it each. :thumbup: