Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Looks like a few of us have had success tonight? Didn't want to say anything earlier in case I jinxed it but I had a respectable night...

£1 on West Brom, Portsmouth and Wolves returned £22

£5 on West Brom, Swansea and Sheff Utd returned £38

£60 returns for the night, I'll take that nicely. About time I had a decent win...

I now hate Donny Rovers grr.

But thanks to berts tip i had £2 on WBA, pompy and wolves which returned £44.10.

JoeyB and Joe. I'll glady have a drink on Saturday. :P:D

I may go for NGS tomorrow.

Already offered you one.

Now for Joe. to be a man and offer you one :P

Nah, team pending i think we can win it.

Although i think they will win 2-1 somehow........... if that makes sense.

Today's a dificult day for laying today with majority of the races Handicaps. That said though, if the Handicapper is right all horses should finish in a straight line, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

I have chosen a Mares race for today's 'Lay of the day' coming from the 3:35 @ Newbury - Jaunty Flight Currently trading at around 7/4

As a back, I am looking at Optimus Maximus - 12:50 @ Newbury. He ran in 3 maidens for Paul Cole and now suddenly finds himself being trained for a jumps campaign. He may be a Triumph Hurdle possible as he shows the right aptitude. Tony McCoy is very interesting booking (34% strike for the stable) and being by Galileo (out of Sadlers Wells) he should handle the soft ground.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Edited by fox123

Today's a dificult day for laying today with majority of the races Handicaps. That said though, if the Handicapper is right all horses should finish in a straight line, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

I have chosen a Mares race for today's 'Lay of the day' coming from the 3:35 @ Newbury - Jaunty Flight Currently trading at around 7/4

As a back, I am looking at Optimus Maximus - 12:50 @ Newbury. He ran in 3 maidens for Paul Cole and now suddenly finds himself being trained for a jumps campaign. He may be a Triumph Hurdle possible as he shows the right aptitude. Tony McCoy is very interesting booking (34% strike for the stable) and being by Galileo (out of Sadlers Wells) he should handle the soft ground.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Hope you were on :thumbup:

Wondering if he'll risk Fryatt.

But you can't argue with the odds.

For the record, I'd be piling on Tunchev to score at some point in the game.

If they play McCarthy at the back....

Never thought of that...... Surely he'll play, a decent result and we could beat Watford then its hello big four....I can see the pound signs in MM's eyes.

BBC suggests unchanged line-up from Orient.... but what do they know.

Wondering if he'll risk Fryatt.

But you can't argue with the odds.

For the record, I'd be piling on Tunchev to score at some point in the game.

If they play McCarthy at the back....

SSN had him out with a shoulder injury

£5 acca Newcastle, Man Utd, Chelsea and Leicester, returns £65 appox.

Man U and Chelsea should be bankers, i'd epect Newcastle to beat Hull at home. Leicester are obviously the worry but i've got a feeling we're gonna get the win (although whether its in 90 mins is another thing!)

By no means a gimme, hence only putting a fiver on it!

£5 on Leicester to win @ 7/2, bookies seem to be underestimating us imo.

Thats what i have been thinking.

if i go for:

Chelsea, Newcastle, Man Utd, Leicester i get odds of 10.64/1

or if i go for:

Chelsea, Newcastle, Man Utd, palace i get odds of 5.6/1

City to win in extra time = 14/1

Edited by JoeyB