Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Keep a look out for a couple of Horses at Nad Al Sheba, Bonus and Jack Sullivan. Both have been specifically trained for these races. Bonus ran just before Christmas at Lingfield as build up for this Carnival and ran really well.

As a back today (going for 3 out of 3 this week) I am looking at Spic N Span as well in the 3pm Southwell. Came on in leaps and bounds two runs ago with a nice win over this C/D, then produced two lacklustre runs, in a field of this calibre can still command respect so real danger to leave out, looks good.

Also as a back today - Irish Mayhem in the 5:30 @ Nad Al Sheba. On his last 2 races at Great Leights in impressive style, that form was is clearly going to put him in good shape here, will go on the track there and can finish off his race powerfully. From 4 runs over todays mile trip he's won twice and been placed once, and has never lost away from the turf. Must be a huge player here for Godolphin whos record in dubai is top draw.

I'll have a look at those two pal. Cheers

A few bets today for me.

1pm - Whiskey Creek @ Southwell

1.20 - Silk Hall @ Taunton

1.30 - Jordi Roper @ Southwell

3pm - Spic N Span @ Southwell

3.20 - Night Cru @ Taunton

4.55 - Masaalek @ Nad Al Sheba

I've spotted that a oss called 'Fan Club' is running at 3pm at Southwell about 40/1 I think it's priced at. Got to have a small each way on that for obvious reasons.

1 out of 3 so far, but it won at 6/1 so i'm in profit. Need a few more though. Jordi Roper got beat by centimetres, gutted.

Keep a look out for a couple of Horses at Nad Al Sheba, Bonus and Jack Sullivan. Both have been specifically trained for these races. Bonus ran just before Christmas at Lingfield as build up for this Carnival and ran really well.

As a back today (going for 3 out of 3 this week) I am looking at Spic N Span as well in the 3pm Southwell. Came on in leaps and bounds two runs ago with a nice win over this C/D, then produced two lacklustre runs, in a field of this calibre can still command respect so real danger to leave out, looks good.

Also as a back today - Irish Mayhem in the 5:30 @ Nad Al Sheba. On his last 2 races at Great Leights in impressive style, that form was is clearly going to put him in good shape here, will go on the track there and can finish off his race powerfully. From 4 runs over todays mile trip he's won twice and been placed once, and has never lost away from the turf. Must be a huge player here for Godolphin whos record in dubai is top draw.

Nice - Form coming back!

Edited by fox123

I keep looking at Tank Top for a win in the 2:35 Chepstow, I will probably have a few quid on that.

Looked at an E/W bet today, 1:30 Chepstow - Dark Blue E/W Value Bet.

Kings Fontaine is hot favourite but represents no value. With 3 places up for grabs there could be some value in the 12/1 shot Blue Dark. Showed promise on soft on his bumper debut and then reaffirmed that promise on his second run despite still showing some signs of greenness. He did not build on that on his hurdling debut when tailed off but the ground may have been a bit quick for him and/or something may have been amiss. He has been off 86 days and it is encouraging that he remains with a top stable and is going again on soft ground on which he showed his initial promise. If he recaptures that, I am prepared to forgive 1 bad run and 12/1 could look a big price at the end of the day against some real dirge here.

I keep looking at Tank Top for a win in the 2:35 Chepstow, I will probably have a few quid on that.

Looked at an E/W bet today, 1:30 Chepstow - Dark Blue E/W Value Bet.

Kings Fontaine is hot favourite but represents no value. With 3 places up for grabs there could be some value in the 12/1 shot Blue Dark. Showed promise on soft on his bumper debut and then reaffirmed that promise on his second run despite still showing some signs of greenness. He did not build on that on his hurdling debut when tailed off but the ground may have been a bit quick for him and/or something may have been amiss. He has been off 86 days and it is encouraging that he remains with a top stable and is going again on soft ground on which he showed his initial promise. If he recaptures that, I am prepared to forgive 1 bad run and 12/1 could look a big price at the end of the day against some real dirge here.

That didn't go to plan, though if you have seen the results today they are shocking!

I got that right, 4/9 Not even placed. It's a day for the layers today with not one favourite coming .

Beat favourites include 11/10, 4/9, 4/6 there's a load of money to be had by laying those!

Cast Cada in the 1.00 at Chepstow.

Oslomio in the 1.10 at Catterick.

Pearl in the 4.15 at Chepstow.

50p E/W Treb for me.

Back at your peril.

Got a fiver rolled on to this after Supreme Keano won

Get in !!

Turned 74p in my betting account this morning in to around £30 :cool:

Nice one that Sparky.

Anybody looking any good on the football front tomorrow?

EDIT: Scunny at 11/10 against Crewe. Liking that.

Edited by Joe.

i wasn't but got thristy on the way home, so popped into loughborugh.

Then had:

1 - Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Vila = £15.29

2 - Brum, Wolves, MK, Scunnie = £41.58

3 - Dunfirmlin, Queens park, cowdenbeath, montrose = £20.30

Not looking good, tho'. Mon the Brum & wolves atm

Blackburn, Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Villa, West Brom, Hibs and Rangers to win £1 = £76

Bravo sir, I think those all won right? Only just seen that Chelsea won, the cocks.

S****horpe's inability to hold onto a lead (twice!) has potentially cost me £43.