Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

There has been a MASSIVE gamble on a horse today - 3:30 at Wolves Emerald Rock. First thing this morning it was 20/1 now it is around 11/4 - there is serious money being placed on this and I am lucky to of got on at 5's.

Currently 7/2. Does seem a massive gamble seeing as it's not had a run for a while.

Edited by Bert

Wicked, just gone into my Will Hill account and i've got 30 quid in there, Thought I had just under 20 quid, but I won a double which has made it up to 30.

Not really sure about tonight but i've had 2 bets.

£1.00 - Leicester to win 2-1 (7/1)

£1.00 - Matty Fryatt 1st scorer, Leicester to win 2-1 (18/1)

4th in the end then?

Had two little bets for tonight:

£1 Matt Oakley FGS & YEO 0 - 1 LEI @ 50/1

£1 Max Gradel to score at anytime @ 9/2

Yea, I thought the jockey gave it a poor ride, kept it in traffic and eating the dirt from the front two horses. Frustrating to say the least.

Started a Bodog account with $25 on Monday, and after hitting two two-team $1 parlays and taking a few bucks off the video poker, I'm coming into tonight with $31.60.

Did a few silly $1 bets tonight: Boston Celtics vs. Orlando Magic over 191 pts (-115), Pau Gasol to have over 27 combined points and rebounds in the Lakers-Washington game (-130), and for shits and giggles, a $1 exacta on the two favorites at whatever was the next harness race to go off.

Ooooh, race results posted...

4 and 8 finish 1-2! $1 exacta wins me $3.80 :banana: Yeeeeeeeeah!

Add me to the list of those who backed Forest at 7/4 and lost.

Tonight, it's a three-team NBA round robin: Knicks (-6), Hornets (-1), and Cavs (-7). It's three bets on separate two-team parlays (or "accumulators" in the Queen's English); I'm not sure if you've got a different word for it over there. Two teams winning will cover it for me, and all three wins would nearly triple my bet.

I'm thinking about putting a buck on Ipswich to beat Chelsea just because of the 16/1 odds, but then again, there's a reason why the odds are so high :D I 'm also tempted to put a wager on Millwall 9/2 to win away at Hull, and I'll probably think about making some sort of Cup parlay later tonight.

I am absolutely fuming, I had a tip today; Formation in the 3:40 Lingfield, bastard thing won at 11/1.

I didn't see the text until late on in the day because my battery had died. :angry:

Im livid at this. :@

Happy with days betting.....

£1 on Morrison anytime scorer 12/1 = £13

£1 Hobbs anytime 12/1 = £13

£6.40 Nhants Tranmere double @ 2.85/1 = Returned £24.64

£2 on useless treble

£1 on DJ Campbell ....last scorer...dang!!!

Profit for the day £39.24 Sweet.