Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Norwich let me down tonight on a nice 5 team accy with odds of 40/1. :(

Oh ya beast.

Kieron, a chap behind us at the footy had a 5 teamer one come in on saturday 50/1. Loved it he did. Especially when he only realised it tonight haha.

Yeah! Hit a 5/1 NHL parlay with the Rangers, Boston and Columbus

Tomorrow, I'm going with Celtic, Chelsea and West Ham to win straight up, Coventry to win on an even point spread and Everton-Arsenal to draw for 18/1

Edited by Jordan

I could do with Arsenal scoring.

It's a win win situation really, score and I win money, don't score and they lose :D

Same here, i need an arsenal goal & another liverpool goal for one bet.

and 2 more from blackburn for another one

what odds you got on that?

Hows your horses going? not heard much in a while.......

Not had it yet, will back it later on. I've backed him before and he's about 4/1 at any time away from home.

I'm also thinking Lloyd Dyer is due a goal soon and he loves to score first away from home and his odds will be about 11/1 possibly higher.

I've not really had a bet on the horses for a few weeks, I go through phases. I fancy a flutter today though, i'll have a look and see what there is. I have had a text about a horse at Towcester today so i'll see what it's up against.

Be Brief 3:10 Catterick

Conditions should suit and all three runs have been over fixed brush hurdles at Haydock , Interesting with stables other runner Stagecoach Pearl in the race and that front runner could just be there to set the stage for selection who will probably be a chaser in time will see these easier obstacles as an opportunity to get a win under belt today