Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Boyle Sports doing quite a nice bonus deal at the moment, up to £200 in free bets. Could theoretically make a nice risk free profit should you be inclined to do Matched Betting and have a reasonable amount to cover liabilities in Betfair/Betdaq etc.

Betfair were also doing a stake £25, get £25 free offer, so in essence a risk free £25 bet. Managed to get on Newcastle v Everton draw at 11/4 ish so was a nice way to start bonus chasing. Not sure if offer is still going mind.

Edited by martyn

Just looked at my season league bets, not looking too bad, Think 1 team will let me down - Shrewsbury.

Prem - Man Utd.

Championship - Birmingham City.

League One - Leicester City.

League Two - Shrewsbury Town.

Man Utd = Top.

Birmingham City = 2nd, Could have gone joint top yesterday but I still think they could get top spot, even with there dodgy inconsistent form.

Leicester City = Do I need to explain?! :P

Shrewsbury Town = Currently 4th with 52 point, Chasing teams above them who are 4 point ahead and all 3 teams above them have games in hand over Shrewsbury.

I have had the bet E/W so aslong as Shrewsbury finish in top 3, and Birmingham finish in the top 3 i'll win about 25 - 30 quid I think it worked out too, but I like these season bets because you tend to know the teams that will finish near the top and it can win you thousands should they all win their respective leagues.

I've got the same bet but chose Barnet for L2 instead :rolleyes:

Isn't Shrewsbury a top 4 finish required for e/w

Edited by Head Honcho

I've got the same bet but chose Barnet for L2 instead :rolleyes:

Ouch. You make my choice of Shrewsbury look brilliant lol

I'm not sure if I should give up all hope of Shrewsbury coming in for me or not, it is looking quite unlikely but strangers things have happened?

Hmmmm just been invited by a friend to sign up to Sky Bet - Then if you place a bet of £5 you get 4 x £5 bets.

Tempted to use my first bet on - Lovely Steps @ Kempton - 8.50. (3/1)

-Tipped by attheraces.com and Templegates' Next Best tip.

If anyone want to sign up to Sky Bet and places a bet of £5 to get 4 x £5 Bets just let me know and I will invite you. I get a £5 free bet aswell if I invite people ;P

How much will you get from that?

Ragador was 5th so nothing there but £61.50 for a £1 stake at Folkestone.

The Tote are robbing bastards mind.

I've done the maths and they've taken around £23 for each winning ticket as their cut and with over 700 winning tickets it works out at over £15K at Folkestone alone :@