Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

:unsure:

I think Ric was trying to say he had £10 on Cahill to score first against West Brom.

So he did.

I read it as i thought he meant this saturday!

Don't i feel like a fool now!

Edited by JoeyB

Leicester

Mk Dons

P'Boro

Arsenal

Man Utd

All to win.

£30+ if it happens, im due one of these surely lol

Arsenal have wrecked my last few because they can't even win against crap teams at home anymore :P

Edited by maddog

I had £2 on Leicester to draw 11/4, Wycombe 2/5 and Darlo at Evs. Returned £21.

Also had £2 on Mk Dons, P'boro and Arse. That woul'd returned £14, but I'll get about £8 back from that.

In the 16-20 at Fontwell, Sparkys reflection is a good e/w shot. Currently 33/1, Sam Thomas on board a Henrietta Knight horse. Decent Jockey, decent trainer.

Edited by Bert

Had tenner on Pboro , MK and Brentford so that payed £42 for the double after MK was postponed.

Tonight ive gone for Man Utd , Fulham and Sheff Utd , £5 pays £35

And 1st goalscorer yankee of Beattie , Cahill , A Johnson and Robinho

I have gone for a United, Lyon and Inter Treble tonight the odds on that were pretty decent. £2 returns £18.87

Also had a Wigan V West Ham & Stoke V Bolton both draw 50p double returns £5.36

and a Spurs, Everton, Fulham £2.50 treble which returns £20.69

Hmmmm big decision to make, I bet quite regular but only small, I suppose if I added it all up it would accumulate to alot, but Will Hill are doing an offer today, "Buy One, Get One Free" they will match any bet between £5 and £50 if you bet on the Imperial Cup (3.10 @ Sandown) and then you can use the money they have matched for a free bet in the first race at Cheltenham (1.30 on Tuesday).

Alot of tipsters and things I have read point towards - Mr Thriller in todays Imperial Cup (3.10 @ Sandown). I am looking at betting £25 e/w (£50 total stake) then with my free bet would be looking at Cousin Vinnie (1.30 @ Cheltenham - Tuesday).

£50 would be my biggest bet to date.

If they both win it could win me around £250 in total, but I quite often go for tipped horses by tipsters and they do fook all, to be honest I probably fook them up anyway by being to greedy and putting them in doubles, trebles, e.t.c.

Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Hmmmm big decision to make, I bet quite regular but only small, I suppose if I added it all up it would accumulate to alot, but Will Hill are doing an offer today, "Buy One, Get One Free" they will match any bet between £5 and £50 if you bet on the Imperial Cup (3.10 @ Sandown) and then you can use the money they have matched for a free bet in the first race at Cheltenham (1.30 on Tuesday).

Alot of tipsters and things I have read point towards - Mr Thriller in todays Imperial Cup (3.10 @ Sandown). I am looking at betting £25 e/w (£50 total stake) then with my free bet would be looking at Cousin Vinnie (1.30 @ Cheltenham - Tuesday).

£50 would be my biggest bet to date.

If they both win it could win me around £250 in total, but I quite often go for tipped horses by tipsters and they do fook all, to be honest I probably fook them up anyway by being to greedy and putting them in doubles, trebles, e.t.c.

Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

You have a good job, so what's £50? You'll get it back on a free bet anyway, and you never know, you could well win. In the 3:10 at Sandown, I'm liking the look of Dave's dream.. Good e/w shot.