Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

This won't happen. For a start, Brum are playing Barnsley. :P

It looks ok to be fair, but one of them will fook you up.

Yeh wasnt expecting anything back when i put it on hence the two quid. Normally i just bet on the easier games on paper which hasnt worked for a few weeks now so thought i would change to closer games to see if anything happens :fc:

Tonights footie i have:

Brum, Derby, Forest = £42.35 returns from £2

Bay. Munich, Leeds, Walsall, Brentford - £13.62 from £2

Bristol , Darlo Wycombe £46.80 from £2

I hope the lot come off :)

Tonights footie i have:

Surprising that.

I can see Bayern putting a shit team out. Many people will be fooled by the price and put them in as abanker. They're already 5-0 and i'd imagine many of their better players will be rested. They still should win, but I won't be surprised if they don't.

Surprising that.

I can see Bayern putting a shit team out. Many people will be fooled by the price and put them in as abanker. They're already 5-0 and i'd imagine many of their better players will be rested. They still should win, but I won't be surprised if they don't.

Yeah i was thinking that, but i still think they will have what it takes to come off.

Surprising that.

Yup. Fancying Sporting Win myself.

2.40 at Cheltenham i'm going to have an cheeky e/w punt on Ballyfitz. Any of What a friend, the market man or gone to lunch have a good chance of winning though. Personally I'd go for gone to lunch.

With the exception of Master minded (3.20) tomorrow, my pick is Diamond Harry in the 2.05. Only at 9/2 though. McCoys ride in this will be a danger though.

Very hard to pick tomorrow.

Glad i'm not the only one struggling to pick for tomorrow.

Despite saying I doubt i'd be betting on Gone To Lunch I think I might be now, Read about it on the internet and papers, and the last 3 races read as 111 on form, so worth a quid e/w really.

Was looking at Diamond Harry anyway, but poor odds and a tough field put me off.

So i'm thinking;

1.30 @ Cheltenham - Can't Buy Time/Witchita Lineman - Forecast - Not sure on that yet.

1.30 @ Cheltenham - Can't Buy Time - £1 e/w @ 9/2

2.40 @ Cheltenham - Gone To Lunch - £1 e/w @ 13/2

3.20 @ Cheltenham - Petit Robin - £1 e/w @ 9/1 (Was 16/1)

4.00 @ Cheltenham - Great Endevour - £1 e/w @ 12/1

Glad i'm not the only one struggling to pick for tomorrow.

Despite saying I doubt i'd be betting on Gone To Lunch I think I might be now, Read about it on the internet and papers, and the last 3 races read as 111 on form, so worth a quid e/w really.

Was looking at Diamond Harry anyway, but poor odds and a tough field put me off.

So i'm thinking;

1.30 @ Cheltenham - Can't Buy Time/Witchita Lineman - Forecast - Not sure on that yet.

1.30 @ Cheltenham - Can't Buy Time - £1 e/w @ 9/2

2.40 @ Cheltenham - Gone To Lunch - £1 e/w @ 13/2

3.20 @ Cheltenham - Petit Robin - £1 e/w @ 9/1 (Was 16/1)

4.00 @ Cheltenham - Great Endevour - £1 e/w @ 12/1

You might as well do a lucky 15 as well. 10p e/w, or 20p win would be a £3 bet. If you get more than one winner, you can make some good money, and if you only get 1, you get treble odds at some places. Can't see Wichita Lineman winning again, especially after the big race it ran today, and without the guidance of McCoy too. I'll have a proper read in the morning.

You might as well do a lucky 15 as well. 10p e/w, or 20p win would be a £3 bet. If you get more than one winner, you can make some good money, and if you only get 1, you get treble odds at some places. Can't see Wichita Lineman winning again, especially after the big race it ran today, and without the guidance of McCoy too. I'll have a proper read in the morning.

Yeah I backed down doing the forecast, because of the race it had today and the fact McCoy isn't on it.

Tempted by a lucky 15, I have heard about them, We were discussing them today and they do sound quite good.

Tonights footie i have:

Crewe bagged a 93 min equaliser

Piss take tonight.

2.40 at Cheltenham i'm going to have an cheeky e/w punt on Ballyfitz. Any of What a friend, the market man or gone to lunch have a good chance of winning though. Personally I'd go for gone to lunch.

With the exception of Master minded (3.20) tomorrow, my pick is Diamond Harry in the 2.05. Only at 9/2 though. McCoys ride in this will be a danger though.

Very hard to pick tomorrow.

Certainly looks that way Bert - 14:05 race - Betfair have 5 horses all within 3/1 - mean where's the value in that! It certainly looks like a lay race that, but which one? (And can i afford it!)

Cheers on whatever his name today - won me some wonga, I shall be keeping a tabs on your top tips because I know nothing about the horses!

Right I don't think I'm looking at this right. I checked a lay on the top four horses at the 14:05 on bet fair and it appears that I can't lose in monetery terms - even if won of them does win, the liabilty wouldn't outway the payout on the other three.

Fox123 - can you check that for me, am I reading it correctly, as you seem the expert!