Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I managed to just about break even yesterday due to kalou 1st scorer and over 1.5 and 2.5 goals betting in play on preston game.

The 5 mini and one big acca i had on came nowhere near!

So far just bendtner first scorer at 11/2, probarly chuck a few more on during the game. Same with blackburn later

EDIT - Add to that fiver on arsenal to be leading at half time, and fiver on over 2 goals in blackburn game

Edited by welck12

Tomorow

Norwich 1 - 2 Reading

Newcastle 3 - 0 Portsmouth

I have a feeling it'll finally be the Magpies' day and they'll romp a victory.

10p gives me returns of £872. Here's to hoping :fc:

is there any way of doing these types of "correct score accumulators" in store? which forms etc...does it tell you your winnings on the slip? :thumbup:

is there any way of doing these types of "correct score accumulators" in store? which forms etc...does it tell you your winnings on the slip? :thumbup:

Yeh there are some slips you can use that will tell you how much you'll win if successful. Look for the slips where you just have to tick the boxes.

I'm not sure. I think they have betting sheets and you fill in the desired boxes of the correct scores along with your wager. I think there's a little box that you tick for accumulator. I'm not sure though. It's much easier to just open a Paddypower account online.

On the PP one it tells you how much you can win before you place your bet. Good stuff.

I'm not sure. I think they have betting sheets and you fill in the desired boxes of the correct scores along with your wager. I think there's a little box that you tick for accumulator. I'm not sure though. It's much easier to just open a Paddypower account online.

On the PP one it tells you how much you can win before you place your bet. Good stuff.

The same with ladbrokes and willhill online, they tell you the potential winnings for every bet. I ended the weekend up £12 thanks to madrids goal fest using the over/under line :thumbup:

My old bosses horse is racing tomorrow just as heads up for people.

Imperial Commander.

It races in the 6.05 @ Punchestown - Punchestown Gold Cup.

Early prices are 3/1 (With most bookies it is SP so i'm going to wait till tomorrow's early prices and see), It is currently 2nd Favourite. Ran awesome at Cheltenham beating Voy Por Ustedes, and it seems to get better and better with every race.

When I was working at my old place apparently the trainer "Doesn't like racing him in Ireland" take from that what you will, I don't quite know what he means by that, whether it is a superstition of the trainers or what i'm not sure.

The race had 13 runners including - Albertas Run, Air Force One, Miko De Beauchene, and War Of Attrition.

I'm going to be backing it, Not sure how much - Not that much but i'll have a look at the odds tomorrow.

http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx?raceid...rm&refsite=

Seen as i wont be able to watch the barca game i thought i'd get my bets in early.

Over 2.5 goals in the game Evens

Eto'o to score first 5/1

Chelsea player to be booked for fouling messi 6/4

Iniesta 1st scorer E/W 10/1

Would love to have a few in game bets as well but cant

Seen as i wont be able to watch the barca game i thought i'd get my bets in early.

Eto'o to score first 5/1

Those two look very tasty. :thumbup:

Eto'o to score first 5/1

:thumbup:

Can't think of any bets to put on tonight for Man utd v Arsenal.

I felt adventurous this morning and thought 3-2 (50/1) to Arsenal but i doubt that's going to happen.

Halftime/fulltime might be worth a punt

Man utd/Draw is at 14/1

Man Utd/Arsenal at a tempting 50/1

Draw/Draw and Draw/Man utd at 7/2

Might slap some dolla on Walcott to score a hat trick at 300/1 haha

Ladbrokes have got a couple of "group 1st scorer options" which look quite tasty. One of them is walcott, adebayor and fabregas (i think) 1st scorer at about 9/2, which i'm tempted by.

Cant say i've had a proper look yet, but thinking arsenal to sneak an away goal, but united win. So will prob go for 2-1 win, with bet on scoreline and over 2.5 goals if its avaiable. And then spread a few bets around on 1st scorer (as lads have offer to refund all losing scorer bets if rooney scores last goal, so worth the odd fiver)

Looking forward to hamburg-werder 2moro as there will be goals galore in that, so plenty of opp's to make some big wins

Ladbrokes have got a couple of "group 1st scorer options" which look quite tasty. One of them is walcott, adebayor and fabregas (i think) 1st scorer at about 9/2, which i'm tempted by.

Cant say i've had a proper look yet, but thinking arsenal to sneak an away goal, but united win. So will prob go for 2-1 win, with bet on scoreline and over 2.5 goals if its avaiable. And then spread a few bets around on 1st scorer (as lads have offer to refund all losing scorer bets if rooney scores last goal, so worth the odd fiver)

Looking forward to hamburg-werder 2moro as there will be goals galore in that, so plenty of opp's to make some big wins

So am i now. Forgot about the UEFA cup.

by the way, how does under/over 2.5 goals thingy work? I never actually bothered with it.

So am i now. Forgot about the UEFA cup.

by the way, how does under/over 2.5 goals thingy work? I never actually bothered with it.

They say what the goal line is (usually 2.5 as a standard but does vary on sites, etc) so you bet on there either being more or less goals in the game than the goal line. So over 2.5 means you need 3 goals in the match to win, doesnt matter who scores them, as long as its in the 90 minutes. So its good for matches where you have good attacking teams, or to piss poor defending teams.

You'll only ever get odds of about 2/1 at best for it, but its easy money picking the right teams. This season i've made a lot off the mk dons, barca, werder (for over the goal line) and wycombe (for under it, plenty of 1-0 wins for them)

If you bet on it in play, if there hasent been a goal in the first 15 mins the goal line usually drops to 1.5 (so you only need 2 goals), and if you fancy a late winner it usually drops to 0.5 goals in the last 10 mins if its still 0-0

Edited by welck12

Darren Fletcher will score tonight. I've got a feeling. So a quid on that. (7/1 anytime)

£1 on 2-0 United.

£2 on 2-1 United.

Both 7/1

And £1 on Evra to be booked first 12/1

My old bosses horse is racing tomorrow just as heads up for people.

Imperial Commander.

It races in the 6.05 @ Punchestown - Punchestown Gold Cup.

Early prices are 3/1 (With most bookies it is SP so i'm going to wait till tomorrow's early prices and see), It is currently 2nd Favourite. Ran awesome at Cheltenham beating Voy Por Ustedes, and it seems to get better and better with every race.

When I was working at my old place apparently the trainer "Doesn't like racing him in Ireland" take from that what you will, I don't quite know what he means by that, whether it is a superstition of the trainers or what i'm not sure.

The race had 13 runners including - Albertas Run, Air Force One, Miko De Beauchene, and War Of Attrition.

I'm going to be backing it, Not sure how much - Not that much but i'll have a look at the odds tomorrow.

http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx?raceid...rm&refsite=

Had £5 e/w.

I forgot I had Reading Win/Newcastle Draw Double the other day, £1 @ 6/1 so used the winning from that and added £2.

Odds are 7/2 with Betfred - Not ideal, but it is a best odds race anyway.