Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had £5 e/w.

I forgot I had Reading Win/Newcastle Draw Double the other day, £1 @ 6/1 so used the winning from that and added £2.

Odds are 7/2 with Betfred - Not ideal, but it is a best odds race anyway.

5/1 Paddy Power

I'm liking those odds for Evra to be booked first.

Just put 10p on that lol pointless

Need these results tomorow

Bremen 2 - 4 Hamburg

Dynamo kiev 2 - 2 Shakhtar

10p stake with returns of £151.50

COME ON!!!!!!

edit: Put another accumulator on just now

Bordeaux 3 - 0 Rennes

Vaslui to beat Cluj

Arsenal to beat Man utd

Halmstads draw Djurgardens

Hammarby to beat Goteborg

MtK Hungaria to beat Ujpest

Put 5p on that beast with returns of £885.25

lol

Edited by AmericanScott

Just put a couple of quick ones on as my work internet is going a bit slow and people wont stop calling me!

Evra 1st booking 12/1

Man u 2-1 7/1

Walcott 1st scorer 12/1

Any player to score 2 goals 11/4

Group 1st scorer (Walcott, adebayor & Fabregas) 7/2

Just a few quid on each, probarly put a few more on during the game itself

Alberta's Run is running tonight. McCoy is on it too. Like the look of Gugandu at 25's (Place) and Scotsirish at 12's. Helps that Geraghty and Walsh are on them.

Edited by Bert

Bloody Donkey. :giggle:

First bad race i've seen it run for a while - Mind you it didn't race all that poorly, it got into the front 3, think it was into 2nd at one point but then lost it and started going backwards and the the Jockey pulled it up.

I'm gonna start doing First player to be booked (FPTBB Is what I'll put as a code for it) a bit more often. You'll always get decent odds on it too, for instance Rooney is favourite to get booked first at 9/1 tonight. (Ladbrokes) So even a quid on, and you'll always get around £10 or more back, plus it's good fun and very similar to a FGS - just not as easy!

I'm gonna start doing First player to be booked (FPTBB Is what I'll put as a code for it) a bit more often. You'll always get decent odds on it too, for instance Rooney is favourite to get booked first at 9/1 tonight. (Ladbrokes) So even a quid on, and you'll always get around £10 or more back, plus it's good fun and very similar to a FGS - just not as easy!

Same mate!

I was in the pub and whilst some of my glory supporting mates were moaning at Ronaldo or something I was sitting there coming up with ridiculous ways for Evra to get booked. Enjoyed it.