Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just won 20 quid on a double

Newmarket - 1.50 - Missionaire (2/1)

Newmarket - 2.50 - All The Aces (6/4)

(2 quid stake)

Just hoping my double at Windsor comes in now :fc:

I'm still on for an E/W double at Windsor, my first selection (Premier Loco) came 2nd.

That looks like £15 returns to me. :unsure:

That looks like £15 returns to me. :unsure:

Correct. I worked it out on a bet calculator I must have made a mistake, just checked again and it is indeed £15, oh well.

Good job you pointed it out, else i'd have been having an argument down the bookies, and look abit silly.

Correct. I worked it out on a bet calculator I must have made a mistake, just checked again and it is indeed £15, oh well.

Good job you pointed it out, else i'd have been having an argument down the bookies, and look abit silly.

Glad that saved you an argument then!

Was easy to work out because you had a £2 stake.

6/4 becomes 3/2. Pay 2 to win 3 plus your 2 back = 5 x 2 plus your 5 back = 15. I sometimes get muddled up with 2/1 prices that are in doubles myself.

Back at your peril!

My fancy from every race at Chester tomorrow!

2.10 - Tillys Tale

2.40 - Stanstill

3.15 - Bertoliver :P (actually has a good chance)

3.50 - Norwegian Dancer

4.25 - Ahlawy

4.55 - Deadly Encounter.

Just my fancies - Don't feel you should have to back them. You won't get great value tomorrow, because the fields aren't very big for this meeting.

Bloody hell, didn't do to bad there Bert!

Tillys Tale - 3rd.

Stanstill - 1st.

Bertoliver - 2nd.

Norwegian Dancer - 1st.

I got abit excited I though as an accumulator it would pay fairly good, but pay around 8/1, not bad though I suppose.

I know none of them were great value for money but did you back any of them?

Bloody hell, didn't do to bad there Bert!

Tillys Tale - 3rd.

Stanstill - 1st.

Bertoliver - 2nd.

Norwegian Dancer - 1st.

I got abit excited I though as an accumulator it would pay fairly good, but pay around 8/1, not bad though I suppose.

I know none of them were great value for money but did you back any of them?

Backed none of them. Did you do these then?

Backed none of them. Did you do these then?

No, I did think about it when you put them up Friday night, but forgot, but thought i'd check them to see how you did and was quite impressed, although I have backed what you have tipped/suggested in the past and you have always been there or there about.

Anyone betting on the Irish Derby today?

Fame and Glory clear favourite at evens, worth a bet or too short?

Right I've decided £5 win on Fame and Glory (evens) and £2 e/w on Golden Sword (12/1).

Irish Derby 4.20 - Mourayan (10/1) - £1 E/W.

£1.50 E/W - Double @ Curragh;

Irish Derby 4.20 - Fame And Glory (5/6)

5.35 - Truckers Delight (7/2)

Both in the money. :D:thumbup:

Both in the money. :D:thumbup:

Forgot I bet on this, until I opened this thread again. (Yes I know I only placed the bet a few hours ago).

Get in £18.46 (£15.66 from my double and £2.80 from my single) and I won £15 yesterday which I still need to claim, Not a bad weekends work. :thumbup:

I love Tony McCoy, no matter what horse he's on you know you always get a run for your money with him the saddle. He can turn mediocre chances into sure winners. Just had two winners come in at Stratford.

fook. Sake.

Last three times I've not him, he's had two winners. He's my fave jockey and I normally always do his, had a look this morning as well, and was gonna do them, but when I got in from work I couldn't be arsed. Aaaagh.

You can't argue with a 13 times champion jockey.

fook. Sake.

Last three times I've not him, he's had two winners. He's my fave jockey and I normally always do his, had a look this morning as well, and was gonna do them, but when I got in from work I couldn't be arsed. Aaaagh.

You can't argue with a 13 times champion jockey.

For a relative novice like me, Tony McCoy is brilliant.

Just picked for for Beverley tomorrow. Will have a look at Sandown too, but these are my picks.

2.15 - Trade Secret

2.45 - Sands Crooner

4.25 - Triple Cee

5.00 - Majestic Lady

Just picked for for Beverley tomorrow. Will have a look at Sandown too, but these are my picks.

2.15 - Trade Secret

2.45 - Sands Crooner

4.25 - Triple Cee

5.00 - Majestic Lady

Might have a go with those tomorrow, Looking at your picks in the past, and last week you weren't far off. Looking at the forecasted odds all it pays 405/1, not bad!

Trade Secret - 7/2

Sands Crooner - 5/1

Triple Cee - 11/4

Majestic Lady - 3/1