Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Does anyone use ladbrokes here?

I appear to be being paid extra money (can't complain :D) on some betting I've been doing on horses. Over the last week I've been getting random amounts like 30p, 45p, 58p e.t.c extra on winning bets than I should do. Just now I've had a winner come through at Salisbury, £5 bet at odds of evens so should be £10 return, however I got £11.88 return. :S

Does anyone use ladbrokes here?

I appear to be being paid extra money (can't complain :D) on some betting I've been doing on horses. Over the last week I've been getting random amounts like 30p, 45p, 58p e.t.c extra on winning bets than I should do. Just now I've had a winner come through at Salisbury, £5 bet at odds of evens so should be £10 return, however I got £11.88 return. :S

I know they have been doing some enhanced odds recently on some of the races, it could be that? Plus i know some bookies have offers regarding giving you the higher SP if the odds change. Could be one of those :dunno:

I know they have been doing some enhanced odds recently on some of the races, it could be that? Plus i know some bookies have offers regarding giving you the higher SP if the odds change. Could be one of those :dunno:

Maybe, suddenly they've got best odds guaranteed plastered all over the website now so it must be something to do with that. It's just strange because when I place the bet it gives me the potential return to what it should be, but on occasion the actual return is a bit more.

Oh well, I'll only start questioning it if they give me less returns than what I should be getting. :D

Yep just checked, you get the SP if the price you backed is shorter than it. It's about time ladbrokes gave something back to the punters considering their odds are normally a lot worse than other bookies.

Got £23 returns off £5 today, mainly due to Nicky Maynard's late winner :thumbup:

This may also have been down to a goal that 'never was' from Palace - Dad had radio Bristol in the background and there was some strange indicdent in the first half, but it seems Freddie Sears hit the back of the net with a shot, hit the post that holds the net (at the back of the net), came back out but wasn't given as a goal.

So £23 returns and an unhappy Neil Warnock - must make it all the better!

This may also have been down to a goal that 'never was' from Palace - Dad had radio Bristol in the background and there was some strange indicdent in the first half, but it seems Freddie Sears hit the back of the net with a shot, hit the post that holds the net (at the back of the net), came back out but wasn't given as a goal.

So £23 returns and an unhappy Neil Warnock - must make it all the better!

I heard about an incident, bet warnock was fuming!

Oh well, im happy :P

3 draws £1 to win £40.84;

Dagenham v Shrewsbury

Blackpool v Derby

Sunderland v Chelsea

3 aways £1 to win £15.75;

Preston

Charlton

Cardiff

10 homes £1 to win £509.57;

Bristol City

Oxford United