Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'm going to have a small wager on Jenny Meadows in the women's 800m final in Berlin tomorrow night.

Team GB's women are really coming through at the moment, she's a gutsy runner and some of the more fancied women athletes are playing the races too cagey and getting themselves tripped up. She seems to relish the big stage too.

A couple of quid at 66/1 with Paddy Power.

Had a shoddy start to the season, so hopefully gets a little better tomorrow night. Everytime I bet it looks like a dead-cert, and then fails spectacularly. Bloody unpredictable football league...

:D

£3 on Chelsea, Middlesbrough and Cardiff returned £24.75

£2 on Leeds, MK Dons, Middlesbrough and West Brom returned £46.59

I love you Jermain Beckford.

Had a accumulator come in (Well depending on WBA - but they are winning 2-0 at the mo so :fc:) @ 5/1 only had a quid on it though - I expected the odds to be better than 5/1 prior to putting the bet on tbh.

Had a 15/1 treble come in on the horse's, had a quid e/w on that.

Also had a go on Betfred's new "Goal's Galore" coupon - It basically an accumulator but you pick so many games (Minimum 2/Maximum 10) that you think both teams will score in, Did rubbish on that though, It's actually harder than it sounds.