Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Are you mad lol, risking that much on a team so woefully out of form, I'd be very worried if I were you. Yes Barnsley are technically worse but if they play like they did against us then you could well be in trouble. Plus I got Barnsley in an accy so you can't win. :D:P

Normally i wouldnt as well, but i'm £660 up for the last week and they were good odds so thought i'd risk it

I'm looking to do some online betting, mainly on football acca's and occassional games, nothing major. Can never always get to the bookies living in a poxy village, anyone use any decent online betting websites? What does anyone reccomend?

Ladbrokes.com is good, although they're odds aren't usually the best. Very easy to use website though.

Thanks mate, normally use ladbrokes in town so might look into it. To use it online do you need like to deposit money or do you just pay what you spend?

You have to deposit.

Minimum £5. Most firms now do a welcome bonus too.

meant to be off to the dogs at nottingham saturday night, anybody know anything about them?

as in tip wise?

Anything can happen in the dogs, really.

If there's a big fat man, betting loads of money on each race, (with the independent bookies) try and see if you can hear what he's done, cos he's usually onto a winner!

Also when the dogs are parading, if any of them have a shit, they have a better chance, because they're lighter. lol

meant to be off to the dogs at nottingham saturday night, anybody know anything about them?

as in tip wise?

I went last Saturday to Nottingham and if you bet on either a forecast/reverse forecast then usually either 1 or 6 is in the top two from what I could tell last week. I had £2 on 1 and 6 every race and an out right winner with a £2 bet.

Don't bet silly money at the dog's, the betting odds are stupid.

Forest v Derby

Barnsley v Reading

Spurs v Brum

Stockport v Southampton

£26.99 winnings if it comes off

S****horpe v QPR

Tranmere v Charlton

Hartlepool v Norwich

Bolton v Liverpool

£23.09 if it comes off

Charlton to win 2-0 8/1 (£1 on)

Millwall to win 2-0 6/1 (£1 on)

Leicester 2-1

Cardiff 2-1

£10 double at 144.5/1

One thousand four hundred and forty five pounds if it comes in :unsure:

Draw on Blackburn v West Ham (9/4)

Liverpool to win Bolton v Liverpool (8/15)

Chelsea to win Chelsea v Burnley (1/7)

Arsenal to win Man Utd v Arsenal (23/10)

Draw on Stoke v Sunderland (9/4)

Tottenham to win Tottenham v Birmingham (1/3)

Draw on Wolves v Hull (9/4)

£2 accie at about 290/1

£5 on Arsenal 3-1 at 28/1

Edited by Head Honcho