Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£150 for a pound bet Liverpool were 9/1 Shahktar 14/1

Tips I've been given for tomorrow

Looks the Business

Brave Jo

Terrible Tenant

Didn't tell me where they are running but he's pretty reliable

Ill have to check em out first. See how theyve been doing. :thumbup: Cheers

Win or lose I've never confessed to them being my tips!

I just get a text message every now and again :thumbup:

Some you win some you lose :unsure:

Haha, i was only messin anyway, i'm grateful for any tip, after all you don't have to share them with us.

I am going to be a regular in here once I have broadband access in my bedroom at home. Going to be on Betfair so much.

Laid Southampton at Highbury two seasons ago at 1/100 in the dying seconds when van Persie curled in a screamer from outside the box. Can't wait.

Surely you mean 100/1??? :blink:

Whats betfair like with the odds compared to others. I usually use bet 365 :thumbup:

Surely you mean 100/1??? :blink:

Whats betfair like with the odds compared to others. I usually use bet 365 :thumbup:

I've always found Betfair's odds to be the best.

Nah, they were 1/100 to win when they were 3-2 up at Highbury with about ten seconds of injury time to go. There were loads of 1.01s gone down that season. Fowler for Man City v Arsenal in the League Cup making it 1-2 and AC Milan to beat Liverpool at half-time in the Champions League final being just two more examples.

I've always found Betfair's odds to be the best.

Nah, they were 1/100 to win when they were 3-2 up at Highbury with about ten seconds of injury time to go. There were loads of 1.01s gone down that season. Fowler for Man City v Arsenal in the League Cup making it 1-2 and AC Milan to beat Liverpool at half-time in the Champions League final being just two more examples.

Southampton were 1/100 to win when they were winning 3-2 and you put money on them?