Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Well yeah, and leaving Notts County out would have done fook all to the odds really, I just marked them down without even looking at their odds, looking back on it now they were bloody 1/1, hardly worth betting on.

So Evens.

If you'd have left them out, you'd have won half of what you stood to win with the teams you marked down.

Can't stop gambling arrrgggghhhh help

Hahaha it wont ever improve. I only bet on sport now and my own dogs but the Melbourne Spring horse racing is starting up that will be the testing material nice weather on Saturday arvo sinking a few cold ones with a wallet full of tickets with the boys is always very tempting.

Charlton

Wycombe

Carlisle

Norwich

Colchester

Swindon

England

No idea what the return is, I know its over £200

Oldham

Orient

Barnet

Rochdale

^thats alll for tonight^

Edited by Lamby

Bet I placed earlier

Togo v Morocco 1-1 11/2 won :scarf:

Benin v Mali 2-2 14/1 lost

Nigeria v Tunisia 2-2 16/1 won :scarf:

Ghana v Sudan 3-0 6/1

40p Lucky 15

Togo to draw won

Benin to draw won

Nigeria to draw won

£4 treble at 37/1 :scarf:

Already won about £130 but I need Ghana to win 3-0 to win about £550

Make that already won £210

Edited by Head Honcho

A mate of mine is getting a laptop so he can watch racing on the net. I think I remember somebody putting a site on here that shows racing. Anyone got a link?

There used to be a german channel but it's been shutdown. You can watch most races nowadays by staking at least a pound on a race with most betting sites.

Why didn't I follow my own advice :doh::angry:
Notts County are penis heads. I hate them, done me last two weeks.

Oh and Frank Lampard you willy puller.

Looks like fooking Notts County have fooked a few people up, out of alot of money too, Just them fooked me out 435 quid, they've fooked you two out of money, no doubt many other people. Obviously you can't rely on any team but looks like Notts County really ain't as reliable as some thought they would.

Looks like fooking Notts County have fooked a few people up, out of alot of money too, Just them fooked me out 435 quid, they've fooked you two out of money, no doubt many other people. Obviously you can't rely on any team but looks like Notts County really ain't as reliable as some thought they would.

Yep, very disappointing that they can't even beat Burton at home. Definitely not bothering with them now.

Moldova screwed me up, I had a cheeky 11 team international accy, and they were the only ones that didn't do the business and drew 0-0.

Devastated.

Unlucky, definitely would have thought Moldova could manage to win that at home.