Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've been playing online bingo all day and would you believe it I've just won £507.85. On top of the other two small wins I had earlier. I've just asked them to send me a cheque for £520.

......and I thought today was going to be unlucky!

well funnily enough, we're now on a new day :P

Well done though pal!

Cheers Bert

So we are.

I only ever go on about two or three times a year and the last time I played in May I won a grand and funnily enough it was the day before I went on holiday. I'm off to Prague tomorrow so happy days.

Fortune favours the brave!

Have a good hol mate.

Anyone fancy backing Sunderland to win at Old Trafford? This football blogger looks ahead to the game and mentions how Manchester United are relying too much on Ryan Giggs. This may very well be the case, but they will still have too much for Sunderland. Who, according to Darren Bent's Twitter page, have been preparing for the game by playing FIFA 2010 all day!

Basel are 7/2 to beat Fulham tonight, great value imo.

Not such great value then. lol

Anyone fancy backing Sunderland to win at Old Trafford? This football blogger looks ahead to the game and mentions how Manchester United are relying too much on Ryan Giggs. This may very well be the case, but they will still have too much for Sunderland. Who, according to Darren Bent's Twitter page, have been preparing for the game by playing FIFA 2010 all day!

Cannot see Man Utd losing for one second, if they played badly and Sunderland were at their very best then a draw is possible but to win? not for me.

After my sucess last week i can afford to lose (if you kno what I mean), might go for arsenal/man u/everton at just better than evens might stick a silly bet on portsmouth winning for the first time.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Thought portsmouth was the bet of the day!

Bet luton too, even if my treble is down tomorrow (or tonight if sunderland shock man u) I'll still be up.

Was in the bookies yesterday and over heard a man talking to the receptionist woman. He put £200!!! on a 7 team acca ANDD it came in!! I cant quite remmeber the exact figure he said he won but it was around the £18K region. He had to drive to like the "headquarters" to pick up his winnings!