Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Accumulator for tomorrow.

Ukraine v Greece

Slovenia v Russia

Bosnia v Portugal

France v Republic Of Ireland

184.47/1

Think its a long shot, reflected in the odds but not too bad, My only major concern is Republic Of Ireland but at 6/1 they are the ones who bump the odds up.

Accumulator for tomorrow.

Ukraine v Greece

Slovenia v Russia

Bosnia v Portugal

France v Republic Of Ireland

184.47/1

Think its a long shot, reflected in the odds but not too bad, My only major concern is Republic Of Ireland but at 6/1 they are the ones who bump the odds up.

I'd go For Ukraine, Russia, Draw and France.

Had a 4-game accumulator on the Beach Soccer World Cup yesterday. Didn't pay much - £12.50 for a £5 stake - but every little helps.

There are 8 games today so I'm going for gold!

Spain v Ivory Coast (09:30) - Has to be Spain for me. Losing start but the goals are starting to flow. Too much experience for the Africans.

Japan v El Salvador (09:30) - I'll go for Japan as they've qualified for the quarters and now playing to top the group. El Salvador already knocked out.

Russia v Argentina (11:00) - Russia will be too powerful for the Argentinians

Costa Rica v Italy (11:00) - Costa Rica going home already, Italy have to win to have any chance of progressing. Italy to win.

Portugal v Solomon Islands (12:30) - Portugal have to win to avoid another shock defeat for the 2nd favourites.

Nigeria v Bahrain (14:00) - This is a tough one to call as both teams have already been knocked out. Bahrain better defensively so I'll go with them.

United Arab Emirates v Uruguay (15:30) - Another toughie but the UAE to take this one. Home 'soil' and scoring lots of goals so far.

Brazil v Switzerland (17:00) - The battle to top Group D. Brazil unbeaten in something approaching 80 games! Madness to bet against them!

Selections (no odds yet on Paddy Power);

Spain WON 9-6

Japan WON 7-2

Russia 3-3 IN REGULATION TIME BUT LOST 3-4 IN PENALTY SHOOT-OUT

Italy WON 3-1

Portugal WON 6-1

Bahrain LOST 3-9 :blush: Good defensively???

United Arab Emirates LOST 0-4 Only really sh*t teams fail to score in 36 minutes of beach soccer!!!! Pity I didn't spot that this morning :blush:

Brazil WON 4-2

PS None of the above teams have Robbie Keane in an English 'spine'

Edited by Isle of Wight Fox

3 out of 4 is pretty good.

But very annoying, i'd rather all 4 lost rather than just 1 lol

(Although I want the Irish to qualify so lets say i'd rather 3 lose and 1, being Ireland win)

That's 3 or 4 times this season i've been fucked out of big money on football accumulators by 1 team.

Edited by Matt

Beach Soccer World Cup Dubai 2009 Quarter-Finals today.

Another attempt at punditry!

12.30pm Japan 11/2 v Portugal 1/4 (Draw 21/4) Don't agree with Portugal being such big favourites for this one but when you have the best player in the World in your squad, Madjer, then maybe the bookies know best. Japan won all of their Group games whereas Portugal struggled against the only decent team in their Group, Uruguay, and haven't really lived up to their billing as 2nd favourites for the title. I really fancy Japan for this one but Portugal have so much experience at this level. Head says Portugal, heart says Japan. Heart rules but head's arguing vociferously!

2.00pm Russia 13/20 v Switzerland 9/4 (Draw 4/1) I expected Russia to beat a poor Argentina side in the last Group game but they lost. Switzerland put in a fantastic performance against Brazil, just losing 2-4, and have really come-on in the last two years. Russia are very powerful on the sand but I'm going for Switzerland - just.

3.30pm Brazil 1/10 v Italy 14/1 (Draw 31/5) If the Italians had Robbie Keane as part of an English spine then I'd go with them (sorry :ph34r: ). They haven't, so it's got to be Brazil. Actually it'd be Brazil anyway.

5.00pm Uruguay 57/20 v Spain 1/2 (Draw 87/20) Spain looked a bit shaky in their first-game defeat against Japan but since striker Amarelle has returned from injury, they've scored 15 goals in 2 games. Uruguay look pretty skillful but Spain to be too powerful in this one.

Selections;

Japan 11/2 (although I might have a second line with Portugal instead :thumbup: ) PORTUGAL WON 2-1. GLAD I DID A 2ND LINE! WHAT A MATCH!

Switzerland 9/4 WON 4-2

Brazil 1/10 WON 6-4

Spain 1/2 LOST 2-3

The above works out to about 34/1 with Japan or 6/1 with the Portugal option at www.bwin.com

Edited by Isle of Wight Fox

Had some great luck with the darts yesterday. Bet on there being 8 or more 180's in the O'Shea-Webster match. I left the house midway through the match when there had been only 1 180 between the pair so was pretty amazed to come back and see it'd happened.

Anyway, darts treble tonight: Thronton (1/4), Whitlock (4/9), Anderson (1/4) all to win. 2.25/1. Like buying money. :thumbup:

Don't ever bet. Ever.

:P

Why? Because I got one bet wrong? I didn't even put it on to be fair.

Read the thread and you'll see i have quite a bit of success. I'm sure Maybes, Matt and Dandanieldannok will back me up too.

Why? Because I got one bet wrong? I didn't even put it on to be fair.

Read the thread and you'll see i have quite a bit of success. I'm sure Maybes, Matt and Dandanieldannok will back me up too.

Yeah you have earnt me quite abit of money tbf with your tips and bets of yours I have copied!

Bout time you did some more isn't it? Been a while :giggle::thumbup:

My accumulator for the weekend : -

Chelsea to beat Wolves

Notts County to beat Aldershot

Chesterfield to beat Darlington

Huddersfield to beat Hartlepool

Millwall to beat Wycombe

Sheffield United to beat Peterbrough

West Brom to beat Bristol City

Middlesbrough to beat Nottingham Forest

£10 returns £349.09

Edited by SamL