Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£3 on for a £103 win.

Aston Villa to beat Blackburn

Bolton to beat Lincoln

Fulham to beat Swindon

West Brom to beat Huddersfield

Leicester to beat Swansea

Man City to beat Middlesbrough

Hartlepool to beat Oldham

Would've been £231 had the Charlton match not been postponed.

£3 on for a £103 win.

Aston Villa to beat Blackburn

Bolton to beat Lincoln

Fulham to beat Swindon

West Brom to beat Huddersfield

Leicester to beat Swansea

Man City to beat Middlesbrough

Hartlepool to beat Oldham

Would've been £231 had the Charlton match not been postponed.

Nicely done. You love Dany N'Guessan

Nicely done. You love Dany N'Guessan
Sam you are an animal on the betting front this season! Give me some of your luck please. Recorded how much you're up by? Must be a few hundred at least?

Cheers lads. To be honest, I completely forgot that I had Leicester on my bet. It wasn't until I got home and checked that I actually realised.

Joe - I'll try to post my bets before I put them on, maybe give you some luck. :thumbup: I only really started betting in September and since then I've had a couple of big wins. Through accumulators alone, I think I've won around £600. I've been having a few nice wins on Blackjack as well.

Arsenal to beat Bolton (home)

Barcalona to beat Seville (home)

Inter Milan to beat Chievo (away)

AC Milan to beat Genoa (home)

Olympiakos to beat AEK Athens (home)

Lazio to beat Livorno (home)

Valencia to beat Deportivo (home)

A £10 stake wins around £220.

Edited by SamL

Betting Odds to change?

Proposals to modernise British horse racing's image, including an end to traditional odds, have been unveiled.

The initiatives announced by the Racing For Change taskforce on Tuesday are aimed at boosting the popularity of the sport and attracting a wider audience.

Among them is a plan to end the use of the fractional odds system currently used by the betting industry.

A racecourse trial in the spring will see odds of 15/8, for example, becoming 1.9/1, and 6/4 becoming 1.5/1.

Among other plans are a major overhaul of fixtures to create premier racing events and clearly defined seasons.

In addition, all jockeys and trainers will be listed on racecards by their first names as well as their surnames and official racecourse announcements will be simplified.

The Racing For Change board features representatives from all of the sport's key organisations and stakeholders.

BBC Radio 5 live's racing correspondent Cornelius Lysaght predicted the decimal-odds proposal would not be universally popular in the racing world.

"Racing is struggling to hold its own in the media, in the nation's psyche and in the betting industry, where its share of turnover leading to income is declining," he said.

"Most eye-catching is the plan to do away with traditional fractional starting prices and replace them with easier-to-understand decimal returns. Traditionalists won't like it."

Don't see the huge fuss if i'm honest, Turned on ITV news they were having a big debate over it, turned over to SSN they were having a big debate over it.

I've been betting for a few years now and I understand fractional odds, but I must say decimal odds is much easier to work out, obviously, When I first started betting and was unsure over fractional odds I did question why they didn't do it in decimals.

Betting Odds to change?

Don't see the huge fuss if i'm honest, Turned on ITV news they were having a big debate over it, turned over to SSN they were having a big debate over it.

I've been betting for a few years now and I understand fractional odds, but I must say decimal odds is much easier to work out, obviously, When I first started betting and was unsure over fractional odds I did question why they didn't do it in decimals.

Yeah i watched the SSN coverage , not fussed either way to be honest. Suppose it will be easier to work out especially for beginners

Arsenal to beat Bolton (home)

Barcalona to beat Seville (home)

Inter Milan to beat Chievo (away)

AC Milan to beat Genoa (home)

Olympiakos to beat AEK Athens (home)

Lazio to beat Livorno (home)

Valencia to beat Deportivo (home)

A £10 stake wins around £220.

Barcelona fooked me out of about £50 losing that one <_<

In other news they've paid me for my Tuncay 1st goalscorer thank god :D

I opened my account at the end of November and so far i'm up a few hundred quid, but i have been a bit wreckless with my profit and got very lucky so far, lets just say when Arsenal got those 2 late goals and Wolves scored late on aswell, i was dancing :dance:

Edited by maddog

Arsenal to beat Everton (Home)

Norwich to beat Exeter (Home)

Leeds to beat Wycombe (Home)

Inter Milan to beat Siena (Home)

Panathinaikos to beat Xanthi (Away)

Roma to beat Chievo (Home)

Sporting Lisbon to beat Leixões (Home)

Sevilla to beat Santander (Home)

£10 wins £116.

Edited by SamL

Arsenal to beat Bolton (Home)