Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hey everyone, im a new user. Ive been reading ur posts for some time now, as well as backing several of ur tips, with mixed results :D

Just thought id join in and let u know of my bets for the weekend:

Jenson Button to finish top 3, Japanese GP....£5 at 5/1 :ph34r:

Terry to score first vs Macedonia...£2 at 16/1

Peter Crouch to score first and England win 3-0. Not sure odds on this yet, probably around 20/1

As well as these, no doubt there will be a 10 match acca, and a few quid in the roulette machine

Anyone got any tips for the weekend?

:D:D

Wanna bet? lol

Acca jus placed:

Czech Rep

Croatia

England

France

Italy

Netherlands

Portugal

Spain

to win...pays at 12/1....£5 on :unsure:

Not bad although spain or france may screw you. Even Italy have been dodgey of late. Drew 0-0 at home to Lithiuainia(sp) :rolleyes: Ive got about 5 accys on this weekend. I will reveal some later. :unsure:

Faroe Islands v lithuania

Kazakhstan v poland

russia v israel

czechs v san marino

england v macedonia

scotland vfrance

armenia v finland

romania v belarus

bulgaria vholland

germany v georgia

croatia v andorra

slovenia v luxenbourg

kuwait v brazil

portugal v azerbaijhan

italy v ukraine

cyprus v Rep Ireland

£10 pays just over £450

also had £10 on john terry on my bluesq account and got a free £10 bet on the sweden v spain game which ive not decided what bet to do yet.

Hey everyone, im a new user. Ive been reading ur posts for some time now, as well as backing several of ur tips, with mixed results :D

Just thought id join in and let u know of my bets for the weekend:

Jenson Button to finish top 3, Japanese GP....£5 at 5/1 :ph34r:

Terry to score first vs Macedonia...£2 at 16/1

Peter Crouch to score first and England win 3-0. Not sure odds on this yet, probably around 20/1

As well as these, no doubt there will be a 10 match acca, and a few quid in the roulette machine

Anyone got any tips for the weekend?

:D:D

I like a good old dabble on the roulette machine, don't i Maybes?

Tbh mate, i've not had a bet for a while. Past few times i've been, i've been always 30 or more up.

I bet singles and splits, mainly around 0. If 0 comes in chances are it'll come in again and say 12 comes in it might reverse it the next time to 21, the same with 23, 32 as well. A lot of the time numbers that i have either repeat, reverse or fall in the next number.

I duno if this is the same for every machine but on the ones i use(betfred) if a certain 12 starts coming in(1st 12 etc.) then its usually worth gettin big money on them. U usually do small 1 or 2 quid bets until a pattern of where the ball is landing, starts. I win a lot on 3rd 12 and 1st 12. Plus apparently theres somethin built in to the programming so it has to land in each 12, at least once every 9 spins. Only heard this today, and am very sceptical, but worth looking into

im gona look into that thing u said about the number reversing, that strikes a chord. Never thought about betting on it, but not a bad idea. I do what you do with the number next 2 the previous 1. if 0 comes in, then it either comes in again or itll b 26, thats one i know definately is worth doin

Aint done very well on the horses. Followed Allens tip of Beverly Hill Billy lost £4 on that. Lost £3 on phantom lad, who basically did cack. My hopes are riding on Halla San in the 5.05 ..£6 on COMON MY SAN!!! :thumbup:

Aint done very well on the horses. Followed Allens tip of Beverly Hill Billy lost £4 on that. Lost £3 on phantom lad, who basically did cack. My hopes are riding on Halla San in the 5.05 ..£6 on COMON MY SAN!!! :thumbup:

Well a bad day for you then :P

im gona look into that thing u said about the number reversing, that strikes a chord. Never thought about betting on it, but not a bad idea. I do what you do with the number next 2 the previous 1. if 0 comes in, then it either comes in again or itll b 26, thats one i know definately is worth doin

Bad idea? Thats what happens mate! It does it all the time for me!

Also numbers 33 and 24 generally repeat.

Also say u got 4 drop in, then 24, its always worth puttin money on all the 4's (4,14,24,34) and the same with the sixes too.