Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Only a game has drifted completely in the betting, fingers crossed that's not an indicator for the race.

3rd. The SP was 7/1, I took the odds @ 7/2 though >_<

I'm actually 62p down after that bet despite winning :giggle:

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow's tip wins :fc:

Keep em' coming, I appriciate any tip (Aslong as their genuine)!

Edited by Matt

I didn't even have it e/w and took the odds at 10/3 >_<, oh well at least it gave us a half-decent run. Stephen Maguire is eradicating the damage nicely though in the snooker, 4-1 first to 5, a real steal at evens.

Bet365 are good with that as if the horse SP is better odds than what you had your guaranteed the best odds on every race, i.e you place bet at 8/1, SP ends up 16/1, they payout at 16/1.

Don't think i will go for DRAW aswell as it may be a waste of the profit if Newcastle win :whistle:

My dad signs up on various betting sites he always gets emails about some new system. He decided to try one it was a system to bet on draws. He looked ath the first 2 divisions and picked Hull, West Ham & Middlesbrough. £1 bet won him £36.

I had £4 on Hull, West Ham and Wigan all to draw to win about £150.

84th minute Cahil let me down.

And Swindons Leicester-esque collaspe in the last 5 minutes to draw 2-2 cost me £85 more winnings lol

And Newcastle didn't win so i lost another £20 :doh:

Well i've put £20 on Newcastle to win so anything but a draw lol. Unless it's an amazing comeback by LCFC to make it a draw.

It will be a draw. A boring draw :giggle:

0-0 draw, entertaining though :giggle:

lol

They'll have done everyone tonight.

I only put them in to bump up the returns a little because i thought they were certain winners lol

Had all the unlikely winners come in, throw in Chelsea and it ruins it.

Think they've done my 3 or 4 times now :doh:

Rangers.

Tottenham.

West Brom.

Fulham.

Pays around 9/1.

:fc: Going through a bad spell of betting at the moment, apart from the tips given on here last week i'm doing terrible.

(I was going to lump on Chelsea, Celtic, Wolves and Wigan last night but thought better of it, Thank god I did that - It didn't even pay that well.)

Edited by Matt

Rangers.

Tottenham.

West Brom.

Fulham.

Pays around 9/1.

:fc: Going through a bad spell of betting at the moment, apart from the tips given on here last week i'm doing terrible.

(I was going to lump on Chelsea, Celtic, Wolves and Wigan last night but thought better of it, Thank god I did that - It didn't even pay that well.)

Toulouse are my tip for the night at home to Marseille at odds of about 2/1. Won their last 2 games both away from home, aren't far off Marseille in the League table, drew at Marseille when they played in the League.

I've had £25 on them. No idea if they will put their reserves out though as it's League Cup, but Marseille might aswell :P

After Chelsea ruined my accy last night i've just gone with single.

Edited by maddog

sochaux look to be a good bet today (although they were evens last night)

great home form, good run of form and le mans are putting out a weakened side to concentrate on their weekend league match

3-0 sochaux at 4/5

made some good money on a single

and it's part of a few other bets

Toulouse are my tip for the night at home to Marseille at odds of about 2/1. Won their last 2 games both away from home, aren't far off Marseille in the League table, drew at Marseille when they played in the League.

I've had £25 on them. No idea if they will put their reserves out though as it's League Cup, but Marseille might aswell :P

After Chelsea ruined my accy last night i've just gone with single.

Bloody hell they were 1-0 up after 85 minutes, ended up drawing 1-1 and losing AET :doh: