Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

that english football bet someone posted was a good result, i've been scared of english football a bit recently otherwise i would have had a punt. did draw/toulouse last night but they monged out with 5 mins to go.

feyeenord look a decent bet tonight at 4/6 now 4/7 on my site

playing REC who are the bottom side and pretty much lose to everyone and have no clean sheets at home.

stats

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2010/02/04...rdam-nv/781765/

roma should beat udinese on form but it's a cup match and i think ranieri is resting some players, totti is back but okaka has gone to fulham. depends on whether they will focus on the league. i think ranieri would want some silverware though. preview

http://www.freebetting.net/online_betting/...Roma_vs_Udinese

brest and nimes are two of the best teams in Ligue 2 and are good odds. but that's because they are both away and their opponents haven only lost a couple of times at home. worth a small double i think.

not sure if the sites i'ved posted have already been mentioned.

www.wosb.com/betting-tips/ is good for in depth stats e.g. avg points gained per postionally placed teams

this guy is top of the leaderboard for picks, although yesterday wasn't too hot for him

http://come2bet.com/tipster.asp?tid=14535&c=13

Edited by Tony Pine

weekend looks prime for money (fingers crossed) pussied out of making some big bets this week, that came off, so tempted to go all out.

ligue 1 + bundesliga combo looks good. the best teams are playing teams in rubbish form. they are all playing away but thats just enhanced the odds. most of them have great away form too.

When looking at matches played away against the bottom 6 this season FC Schalke 04 has collected 2.33 points on average in 3 matches.

When looking at matches played away against the bottom 6 this season Lille has collected 2.33 points on average in 3 matches.

When looking at matches played away against the bottom 6 this season Montpellier has collected 3 points on average in 3 matches.

6.83@1

Auxerre at 5/4 are my tip for Saturday.

Playing away at Grenoble who only have 7 points from 22 League games.

Auxerre are 6th with 39 points and are unbeaten in their last 9 games in League and Cup.

Including 3 away wins most notably against Marseille in the League who are 7th currently with 36 points.

So surely Grenoble, 20th place, 9 points off 19th place shouldn't be a problem eh :dunno:

My double this weekend

Bolton - I see Andy Johnson is crocked again for Fulham. Coyle has the Trotters playing well. Home win.

Chelsea - Too strong for Gunners. Full stop.

Longshot Trixie

Inverness - Going well and won 5 of last against Kilmarnock

Everton - Not convinced by Liverpool's recent run. Cahill to score too

Derby - Sheff Utd without a defence apparently

If anyones looking for some inspiration, here the tips from the papers...

http://selectabet.net/blog/2010/02/05/satu...s-tips-6th-feb/

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Auxerre at 5/4 are my tip for Saturday.

Playing away at Grenoble who only have 7 points from 22 League games.

Auxerre are 6th with 39 points and are unbeaten in their last 9 games in League and Cup.

Including 3 away wins most notably against Marseille in the League who are 7th currently with 36 points.

So surely Grenoble, 20th place, 9 points off 19th place shouldn't be a problem eh :dunno:

WOW.

I am the ultimate Jynx.

Auxerre are 4-0 down before half time! And i've lost more money!

Just do the opposite to what i say and you will win.

4-0 down to the worst side by a mile in the League, unbelieveable.

My dad signs up on various betting sites he always gets emails about some new system. He decided to try one it was a system to bet on draws. He looked ath the first 2 divisions and picked Hull, West Ham & Middlesbrough. £1 bet won him £36.

My dad used the same system and got 3 more draws (spurs, walsall, sunderland) and this time he did doubles and trebles.

He's only used the system twice and won both times, around £70 for a £3 bet!

Edited by purpleronnie

Is that from you're tipper or a personal pick/bet you've made?

I've already bet on 2 horses in that race lol

Kalahari King - £2 e/w @ 12/1

I'msingingtheblues - £2 e/w @ 10/1

Nice, happy with that :thumbup:

My dad used the same system and got 3 more draws (spurs, walsall, sunderland) and this time he did doubles and trebles.

He's only used the system twice and won both times, around £70 for a £3 bet!

I thought about you're first post about this system when doing my accumulator this morning, I didn't bother doing it, but might do with the midweek fixtures/next Saturday, might aswell, I don't get to far when doing accumulator's with teams to win (Having said that I had a 14/1 accumulator come in the midweek fixtures just gone).

Draws pay out a lot, especially if you have a double or treble, however they are bloody hard to get right.

Definately, its a system for the pools really but he chooses the best ones and picks those. It takes a long time and he has to do all the league clubs, but its worked 2 weeks on the trot and £70 for £3 aint bad.

He actually picked 9 possible draws out and 5 were draws, luckily he picked the right 3 out of the 5.

I had a little bet myself as I only had £2 in my account <_<lol .

Man Utd v Portsmouth (Backing Man Utd @ 1.14)

2 Inter v Cagliari (Backing Inter @ 1.39)

3 Barcelona v Getafe (Backing Barcelona @ 1.15)

4 Real Madrid v Espanyol (Backing Real Madrid @ 1.21)

5 Dunfermline v Celtic (Backing Celtic @ 1.29)

Won me a massive £3.50 :crylaugh: or thereabouts. I was going to have MK Dons which would have made it £8 but decided to leave them out. Doh!

Seen the guy that gives me tips on the way to the shops, and he had 2 for me -

Future vision in the 3.00 at Market Rasen.

Power Pack Jack in the 3.40 at Sedgefield.

All I'm doing is passing on the information btw.