Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Seen the guy that gives me tips on the way to the shops, and he had 2 for me -

Future vision in the 3.00 at Market Rasen.

Power Pack Jack in the 3.40 at Sedgefield.

All I'm doing is passing on the information btw.

Won at 9/2.

Won at 9/2.

I had £1 on Future Vision @ 8/1 not sure where it finished but didn't win, felt 9/2 on Power Pack Jack was abit short so didn't bother >_<

Then I had them both in a double, oh well only lost £2.

EDIT - Ah good, Power Pack Jack didn't win :giggle: (Sorry to anyone who backed it)

Did anyone back either of them?

Edited by Matt

Didn't back any of the horses as I didn't fancy them myself, was just passing the tip on.

I fancied Future Vision quite abit especially at 8/1 and McCoy riding, but Power Pack Jack didn't fancy at all especially at 9/2.

I have no reason to question you're tipster (He's pretty good the amount of money i've due to your tips/his tips) but does he have connection thus getting the tips or are they just his picks and he's a good betting man?

Edited by Matt

I fancied Future Vision quite abit especially at 8/1 and McCoy riding, but Power Pack Jack didn't fancy at all especially at 9/2.

I have no reason to question you're tipster (He's pretty good the amount of money i've due to your tips/his tips) but does he have connection thus getting the tips or are they just his picks and he's a good betting man?

A bit of both really. These (today) were from this guy he knows who has a connection somewhere, he was the guy that gave us forpadydeplaster, Mon Mome and Somersby, which all won. For some reason, I just really didn't feel these two today.

He is also a very good betting man, in the past 8 weeks he's won over £1k on two seperate bets, the first time, he had 3 winners in a lucky 15 and his 4th was winning by about 10 lengths until it fell at the last, cost him £43,000.