Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've not had a good look at the market yet but I'll be going down the non-European route and looking for big prices like that. The last European winner of the US Masters was in 1999.

Yes i was just looking at all the Americans in the tourney.

This guy hasn't done very well this season so far, but he did finish T6 in the masters last year, so he may draw inspiration from that, he had the best final round of anyone in the field last year 66.

But last week at the Houston open he finished +3, 15 shots behind the winner Kim, but at least he made the cut unlike Mcilroy, Kaymer, Donald, Mahan, to name a few.

Not that last weeks result will have any baring on this :giggle:

I've looked through most of the highest placed Americans in the Houston and a lot of them aren't even in the Masters.

I wonder if anyone has won both in a row before, Kim may be worth a shot but his odds are like 40/1 at best.

Although it's mainly pot luck in an unpredictable golfing field like this, all the pro golfers are capable of having the 4 rounds of their lives and winning. Theres always Woods at 5/1 :D

Not even gonna have a bet on the Barca vs Arsenal game, wanna enjoy the game tonight without shouting "SHOOT" when ever the guy who ive backed gets the ball !!

Not even gonna have a bet on the Barca vs Arsenal game, wanna enjoy the game tonight without shouting "SHOOT" when ever the guy who ive backed gets the ball !!

Don't even think about betting on Arsenal to win outright.

If you fancy Arsenal to win divide your stake and do correct scores the odds will range from 22/1 to 100/1 with an avaerage of around 33/1 if you think Arsenal will win by scoring 2 goals themselves and 50/1 if you think Arsenal will win and score 3 goals.

Complicated I know but worth it trust me.

Yes i was just looking at all the Americans in the tourney.

This guy hasn't done very well this season so far, but he did finish T6 in the masters last year, so he may draw inspiration from that, he had the best final round of anyone in the field last year 66.

But last week at the Houston open he finished +3, 15 shots behind the winner Kim, but at least he made the cut unlike Mcilroy, Kaymer, Donald, Mahan, to name a few.

Not that last weeks result will have any baring on this :giggle:

I've looked through most of the highest placed Americans in the Houston and a lot of them aren't even in the Masters.

I wonder if anyone has won both in a row before, Kim may be worth a shot but his odds are like 40/1 at best.

Although it's mainly pot luck in an unpredictable golfing field like this, all the pro golfers are capable of having the 4 rounds of their lives and winning. Theres always Woods at 5/1 :D

My 3 bets are, all with £1 e/w on them:

Quiros 80/1

Clark 100/1

Senden 200/1

Not much hope held for any of them but oh well, I wont fall out of love with the Masters if they all flop :D

Albertus run, runs on friday at aintree I know alot of people on here have backed the horse in the past just a heads up ;)

Yeah also i've heard from sources, My old bosses horse and Gold Cup winner Imperial Commander might be having a trip out on Thursday at Aintree.

My 3 bets are, all with £1 e/w on them:

Quiros 80/1

Clark 100/1

Senden 200/1

Not much hope held for any of them but oh well, I wont fall out of love with the Masters if they all flop :D

How about doing an accumlator on people making the cut? Just noticed the market on paddy power and I'm having a think on this one. Chris Wood at 60/1 for the top 5 doesn't look terrible value to me - although may do come Sunday!

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

I'm going, will be my first visit to a race meeting so looking forward to it. No tips though unfortunately lol.

Did you enjoy your first race meeting? did you seen anyone in a orange lyle and scott top? :)

Edit:

Albertus Run is at 6 or 7s for tomorrows run at aintree ;)

Edited by Ashley