Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

:wub: Hurling and Gaelic.

I'm heading down to the bookies on my break and will give you a treble if you fancy another shot in the dark.

I've followed your tipperary tip, I've got it as the last thing in a small accumulator, if you're right I win £35 :)

What's this treble?

Not worthwhile with the odds and handicaps that Paddy Power are giving.

Put a £10 on

Tipp 4/6

Roscommon -7 5/6 (unsure about this one)

Down 11/10 (touch and go)

which should pay out £61.

League of Ireland - Derry City and Cork City at 4/6 each i think may be worth a punt. The odds may be better than that on the website (maybe 4/5)

Edited by FoxyPV

Fuck me!

On such a shit run, not had even a sniff of a win in ages, think my last win(s) was probably Cheltenham Festival and that was a struggle at the start of the week made profit in the end but not anything amazing, Need a humongous win soon to make up :fc::unsure:

Tipp 4/6

Roscommon -7 5/6 :thumbup:

Down 11/10 :thumbup:

What an abject performance - useless fooking cvnts. They have resorted to argy bargy now in the last 5 minutes.

Apologies all round

Nigeria game postponed, what happens to bets on the match?

Single bets - Refunded stake, similar to a non-runner in horse race betting.

Double, Treble, Accumulator Bets - Stand minus the bet on Nigeria (So a double reduces to a single, treble reduces to a double, and accumlator is all the teams minus Nigeria)

Single bets - Refunded stake, similar to a non-runner in horse race betting.

Double, Treble, Accumulator Bets - Stand minus the bet on Nigeria (So a double reduces to a single, treble reduces to a double, and accumlator is all the teams minus Nigeria)

Cheers for that :thumbup:

Now my Drogba bet looks a write-off, I've stuck a few quid on Gilardino to be top scorer at 33/1.

Good work :thumbup: Thought about it myself later on ...

I worked it out that Italy, Spain, England have the easiest groups so an early chance for Gilardino, dI natale, rooney and torres and villa to get some goals under there belt.

However I think Brazil will score against anyone and will be in the final so plenty of time for Fabiano.

Guarantee You don't know more than 2 players without lookin :thumbup:

That's untrue but even if I didn't know any of them I know they're a decent side and I know that both Nigeria and Greece are deeply flawed. Nigeria for all their talent are not a strong team unit and don't score many goals, Greece have looked an ageing, poor unit ever since winning Euro 2004, I'm surprised they qualified. By all means bet on Nigeria and Greece, we'll see what happens.

That's untrue but even if I didn't know any of them I know they're a decent side and I know that both Nigeria and Greece are deeply flawed. Nigeria for all their talent are not a strong team unit and don't score many goals, Greece have looked an ageing, poor unit ever since winning Euro 2004, I'm surprised they qualified. By all means bet on Nigeria and Greece, we'll see what happens.

Kanu has apparently guaranteed semi finals, maybe finals for Nigeria lol

Anyway, i've been boring placed my money on Brazil to win. Had Fabiano to win the Golden Boot too.

Also intend on putting a pound on every match, not quite sure why.