Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

They might be in disarray but better than evens for France tomorrow looks like smart money against a poor South Africa side.

Ok I lost my money on this today but lumped on Greece not to score at evens (!) and ended up slightly in profit. I had £7.50 in my bwin account but you can only withdraw £20 so I've got to try and get it up to that. £5 to go...

£20 withdrawal? That's a bit crap. I always check that it's a fiver before I sign up.

I know, I was pissed with that. Might actually be positive in the long run, I was just going to take the bit of money I had but it's doubled now so with stingy betting I'll get it up to £20. Won't be putting anymore in...

Edited by Joe.

I know, I was pissed with that. Might actually be positive in the long run, I was just going to take the bit of money I had but it's doubled now so with stingy betting I'll get it up to £20. Won't be putting anymore in...

Why dont you just deposit another £10/£20 then withdraw it straight away lol?

WILLIAM HILL are paying out to their customers who bet on Frank Lampard scoring against Germany after his goal was ruled out by the linesman and referee.

'Even Sepp Blatter knows Lampard scored so we have already begun paying out to punters who backed him to do so at odds of 10/3.

It will cost us a six figure sum.' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

Bet now on the 2010 World Cup with William Hill!

Please note 'Frank Lampard Anytime Goalscorer' is the market which is being paid as a winner. Any special doubles/player doubles backed from an alternative part of the website are not included.

Just incase anyone bets with Will Hill and had Lampard to score anytime.