Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

After last nights win I was feeling lucky so lumped heavily on Columbus Crew and Debrecen double.

Columbus won 3-0 in the early hours and Debrecen have just won 1-0. :D

Do you bet online? :)

Whenever i go to the bookies at the minute there are no coupons for the foreign domestic matches.

Stan James have a pretty good offer on for the final. If it goes to extra time, any goalscorer bet you lose gets refunded as another bet.

I would have thought extra time is very likely, so it's got to be worth a go, I think a fiver on Puyol to score :cool:

Skybet are offering 14/1 on Howard Webb being the referee for the WC final - that's worth a sneaky £5

Never got round to putting this bet on!!!!!!!!!!!

:@ :@

Edited by FoxyPV

not sports at all, but anybody into eastenders:

got denise johnson to die next 18/1 a few months ago... my mate informs me she is going to die. wheyy!

:laugh:

How did you even think of that as a bet?

:laugh:

How did you even think of that as a bet?

They always say not to drink and bet, anyway, the mrs makes me watch it every now and then, denise is married to the fella that keeps killing people.... Barbara Windsor was the favourite to die after she announced retirement, sneaky fiver on denise!

Edited by Unit

They always say not to drink and bet, anyway, the mrs makes me watch it every now and then, denise is married to the fella that keeps killing people.... Barbara Windsor was the favourite to die after she announced retirement, sneaky fiver on denise!

Didn't she announce that years ago? It seemed it, I've been expecting her character to pop her clogs for a while now, which is why I thought she killed Alfie.

Anyway looks like the Bible basher is going to kill her tonight by the looks of things? :dunno:

Bloody crazy bible bashers...

Edited by Matt

from radiotimes

EastEnders

Tuesday 13 July

7:30pm - 8:00pm

BBC1

While Walford tries to come to terms with Denise's death, Lucas has to fight for the truth to remain hidden. Syed finds it harder not to admit his true feelings, and Shirley gives Ben her unique tips to survive prison.

VIDEO Plus+: 333