Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Well you lot have more money than sense. I'm sure a few people will agree with me there, maybes, joe, etc.

I, thankfully, wasn't one of those unfortunate souls (lol) as I'm super skint. :thumbsup:

All betting is based on having more money than sense - that's what makes it fun but the house gets its money back........eventually

Edited by FoxyPV

Accy for tonight

Gone for the home teams that are also listed as clear favourites - just hope they all come off.

Cyprus to beat Andorra

Sweden to beat Scotland

Turkey to beat Romania

Czech Republic to beat Latvia

Wales to beat Luxembourg

England to beat Hungary

Iceland to beat Liechtenstein

Accy for tonight

Gone for the home teams that are also listed as clear favourites - just hope they all come off.

Cyprus to beat Andorra

Sweden to beat Scotland

Turkey to beat Romania

Wales to beat Luxembourg

England to beat Hungary

thats that one screwed then :whistle:

Accy for tonight

Cyprus to beat Andorra

Sweden to beat Scotland

Turkey to beat Romania

Wales to beat Luxembourg

England to beat Hungary

I can't believe it.

Turkey almost fooked it, until they bagged a couple late on.

Then England nearly fook it.

And then Liechtenstein bag a late equaliser. 15 mins left, come on Iceland.

Edited by NSLL

David Nalbandian is a machine, the guy just keeps on winning.

He next plays the winner of Murray-Monfils. Hopefully Murray wins that as the bookies always shove him in at a short price, so Nalbandian should have some very attractive odds.

He won't now you've posted this - bring on the 2 year losign streak!

He won't now you've posted this - bring on the 2 year losign streak!

lol quite possibly, especially with my useless betting record, although I've backed him for most of his games in his current winning streak and it's amazingly not put him off so I'll keep the faith.

Monfils and Murray playing some very strange tennis at the moment which makes me more confident for Nalby. Hoepfully it's Murray then we can all lump on Nalbandian at a big price. :D...seriously though, any price odds against and I'll be putting a decent amount on him.

Well you lot have more money than sense. I'm sure a few people will agree with me there, maybes, joe, etc.

League cup is a dirty competition for betting.

Large bets on singles and doubles is the way forwards. Aswell as stat betting if your serious about making moniz.

Anybody tried the new 'score or bore?' on paddypower?

Anybody that hasn't, basically you bet on whether both teams will score or whether one of the teams wont score, so you end up clicking 'yes' or 'no', the odds add up quite well, I did a 9 game accy earlier (I reckon better odds than just doing win draw lose as there's only 2 options!) and got odds of over 1500 for it.

yeah but how many people have the spare time to study stats? im a bookie and i dont!

There are various sites that give you the info.

Im not really a big stat better but have been looking into it recently as Im told 'its where the money is at' - However you dont see a bookie riding a bike.

seeing as its the second week of the season i normally have a go on the teams that won their first game because there's always them few teams in every division who have a 100% record for a few weeks its just perming them in to get a decent accy return !

huddersfield, oldham, plymouth, brighton, port vale all won away last week . £10 accy on these pays £213 with betfred. add hereford and it jumps to £534 add charlton (away at orient tonight) and its up to £1335 thats only 7 teams. but theres always ONE that ****s ya! so have 7 six-folds at £2 each and returns could be £947 if your lucky!

lol quite possibly, especially with my useless betting record, although I've backed him for most of his games in his current winning streak and it's amazingly not put him off so I'll keep the faith.

Monfils and Murray playing some very strange tennis at the moment which makes me more confident for Nalby. Hoepfully it's Murray then we can all lump on Nalbandian at a big price. :D...seriously though, any price odds against and I'll be putting a decent amount on him.

Well not only did Nalbandian get beat, he got pounded lol

Oh well onwards and upwards........to another pointless football accy:

£2 - 50(ish)/1

6/5 - Watford

13/10 - Peterborough

10/11 - Brentford

evens - Bradford

13/8 - Hartlepool

What's this new thing laddy's have? Safety bet? Got a £2 free bet for it from ze paper.

Couldn't find anything for Ladbrokes online, but on other sites they offer it as a bet where if you lose you get your stake back. Thats surely worth putting on some long odds if thats the case (and probably why hey do it).

Large bets on singles and doubles is the way forwards.

Without a doubt. It's having the money (and the bollocks) to do it that's the problem.

I did it 3 times last season and won every time. This thankfully covered all my small, pointless bets thankfully.