Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

England, Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Germany, France all to win tonight. £2 pays out £42.46.

As you can probably tell I'm not much of a gambler, too much of a tight Scotsman! However that would be a night out paid for for a 2 quid outlay so hopefully none of those dead-certs (don't ask me why I included Scotland to win, I'm already regretting it) will fail...

England, Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Germany, France all to win tonight. £2 pays out £42.46.

As you can probably tell I'm not much of a gambler, too much of a tight Scotsman! However that would be a night out paid for for a 2 quid outlay so hopefully none of those dead-certs (don't ask me why I included Scotland to win, I'm already regretting it) will fail...

Bit risky!

Bit risky!

I'd say Portugal and France are both risky! The Czech game could let you down too. Scotland play Liechenstein so you should be ok

I'd say Portugal and France are both risky! The Czech game could let you down too. Scotland play Liechenstein so you should be ok

Couple of decent shouts there.

International fixtures are on par with the Carling Cup in terms of not betting for me. Far too unpredictable these days.

Yeah, not as lethal but you're not far wrong Joe.

Won another £10 roughly last night.

Had Germany/Azer and Italy/Faroes for over 2.5 goals and Bosnia/France and Malta/Latvia for under 2.5.

Bets for weekend:

£2 on:

Arsenal

Man City

Chelsea

Spurs

Newcastle

£2 on

Arsenal/Bolton (over)

Cardiff/Hull (over 2.5 goals)

West Ham/Chelsea (over)

Newcastle/Blackpool (over)

Watford/Doncaster (under)

Edited by lcfc30STM

£5 accy, returns approx £50 :

Arsenal v Bolton

West Ham v Chelsea

Cardiff v Hull

Q.P.R v M'boro

Annan v Elgin

£5 Goals Galore, returns approx £100 :

Reading v Palace

Forest v Millwall

Rochdale v Walsall

Hartlepool v Exeter

Torquay v Accrington

Scottish lower divisions are gold mines. God bless Elgin.

Oh for god sake. Elgin you are not allowed your stupid moments of glory, you were put on this footballing earth as a laughing stock and nothing else.

Spurs let me down as well, thought I had a pearler of a double with them and Huddersfield today.

Oh for god sake. Elgin you are not allowed your stupid moments of glory, you were put on this footballing earth as a laughing stock and nothing else.

Spurs let me down as well, thought I had a pearler of a double with them and Huddersfield today.

I put Chelsea, Arsenal, Cardiff and Q.P.R in an accy, noticed your comment about Elgin (i never even look at Scottish football as a rule) and decided to stick Annan ( :unsure: ) to beat Elgin in with my accy.

Cheers Joe. <_<

I put Chelsea, Arsenal, Cardiff and Q.P.R in an accy, noticed your comment about Elgin (i never even look at Scottish football as a rule) and decided to stick Annan ( :unsure: ) to beat Elgin in with my accy.

Cheers Joe. <_<

I apologise, normally they're absolutely nailed on for defeat. Scottish football did not go well today for me, Livingston who were top of the second division could only draw 0-0 with the bottom side.