Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I apologise, normally they're absolutely nailed on for defeat. Scottish football did not go well today for me, Livingston who were top of the second division could only draw 0-0 with the bottom side.

No worries, football is unpredictable at the best of times. I'm still smarting about Spurs failing to beat Wigan at home a couple of weeks ago. <_<

No worries, football is unpredictable at the best of times. I'm still smarting about Spurs failing to beat Wigan at home a couple of weeks ago. <_<

I was annoyed I didn't put some dosh on Wigan, as they were pretty long odds for a three horse race. I suggest staying clear of Spurs after every Champions League game, it is sure to cause a bit of a hangover.

I was annoyed I didn't put some dosh on Wigan, as they were pretty long odds for a three horse race. I suggest staying clear of Spurs after every Champions League game, it is sure to cause a bit of a hangover.

Seen a great stat today, Spurs have only won 2 of their last 22 September matches.

£5 on Stoke v Villa 2-2 at 13/1

Had a nice return yesterday thanks to Templegate.

10/1-16/1-7/2 winners a 7/2 2nd and a non runner 10p canadian returned £234 :scarf:

ditto had a great day with templegate yesterday also lol.. mind makes up for the day before as think only got 1 right all day..

Come on Lucky 15

Lyon @ 10/11

Millwall @ 5/4

Sheff Utd @ 4/6

Bristol City @ 11/10

50p per line (£7.50 total) returns just under £40.00

Also put £2 on Kenny Miller to be last goalscorer at 14/1 - with PaddyPower offering return of stake with a sending off in that game I thought this was interesting value.

Templegate on form again today.

First 4 winners at Lingfield today paid £300 for a 40p yankee :scarf:

A Rangers and City double will be just the job..........although I haven't backed either of them to win!

I think with the form your in at the min with the horses you should share a few tips!

Come on Lucky 15

Lyon @ 10/11

Millwall @ 5/4

Sheff Utd @ 4/6

Bristol City @ 11/10

50p per line (£7.50 total) returns just under £40.00

Also put £2 on Kenny Miller to be last goalscorer at 14/1 - with PaddyPower offering return of stake with a sending off in that game I thought this was interesting value.

You couldn't pick the results tonight in the Championship could you, even we won which was out of form. I dilberately picked home wins, and not one team won - and Sheffield Utd decided to lose 4-0 against a managerless team!

Just curious, how much would your total winnings have been?

Would have made a profit of £37.14.

A lot to risk for a relatively small profit but i seriously couldn't see the bet not coming in. :(

Won a fair bit lately doing big(ish) singles and doubles, this is the first real bad result i've had.