Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£3 on:

Andorra/Macedonia

Germany/Turkey

Hungary/San Marino

Moldova/Netherlands

Rep of Ire/Russia

All to have more than 2.5goals in them.

Hoping to continue my winning streak of 2 which has got me £115 back in the last week :D

Edited by lcfc30STM

Many of you lot do the horses?

I got fairly lucky with one of my first yankees (see last page, 10p yankee, £79 won) and am doing alright, about £20 a day profit. I'm going purely by names at the moment which is a bit worrying as this luck can't last forever. Just wondering if anybody had any tips websites?

Many of you lot do the horses?

I got fairly lucky with one of my first yankees (see last page, 10p yankee, £79 won) and am doing alright, about £20 a day profit. I'm going purely by names at the moment which is a bit worrying as this luck can't last forever. Just wondering if anybody had any tips websites?

Apart from the form previews that various betting sites put up, I personally don't know any tips websites but I'm sure others will.

I don't bet on horses anywhere near as much I used to do, but had some decent returns from a 5/1 on Monday and a 3/1 at Leicester the other day. The way I pick them is to avoid jumps races completely (apart from the big meets like Cheltenham, Aintree), and bet on mid-division flat races. I tend to go through each race flat race card (if I can be arsed) and compare the BHA ratings with the weights. Horses with higher BHA ratings that are low down on the racecard and low in the weights. Not exactly a brilliant way of doing it, nor well explained lol, but that's how I go about it. Doing it like that kind of restricts betting opportunities a lot of the time but I can usually pick 2/3 a day. Will start posting some of my bets up but I'm by no means an expert or have any kind of record compared to some posters on here.