Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Templegate done the business for me on Friday at Wolverhampton 20p yankee returned £794.70.

He picked the first four winners at 6/1 5/1 7/2 and 11/1. He also picked a 10/1 winner in the last which I didn't bet.

Nearly £1200 in profit since Tuesday.

:jawdrop:

Nice one. :appl:

Templegate done the business for me on Friday at Wolverhampton 20p yankee returned £794.70.

He picked the first four winners at 6/1 5/1 7/2 and 11/1. He also picked a 10/1 winner in the last which I didn't bet.

Nearly £1200 in profit since Tuesday.

The one day last week I didn't follow templegate! jammy bastard, well done!

Honourable Arthur. 6s everywhere, hills 11/2. Price has dropped. Source. Horse is in shape, looking to go extremely well. Thats all I can say on here. I possibly would go for win/place stakes. So if you bet a fiver, at 6/1 go £3 win and £2 place (£2ew and £1win) or the equivalent. Only bet what you can afford to lose, because you have to expect that it will lose. I will come up with losers, its the nature of gambling but I intend to be up over a period of time.

The price drop indicates positive market movement and that info is accurate. I was also told that there will be a lot of money on Inside Dealer from a source. I don't have any info, the horses price has plummeted (16s into 13/2 with hills). This horse? Make your own mind up. Honourable Arthur to me on previous ability looks better. Inside dealer has ur before and any indication of jumping problems always puts me off. 'Blundered' 'Blundered and unseated rider.'

Use this site, click through on the horses etc.

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,401857,00.html

I

Edited by Maybes

My £5 random accy was just too random today - I can't find some of the results!

Crumlin 1/6

Luton Town 1/4 W 6-1

Salisbury 8/15 W 2-1

Chippenham 8/15 W 4-1

Chasetown 1/2

Lowestoft 1/2 W 6-2

Brackley 1/3 W 4-0

Hastings 1/2

Marseille 3/10 W 1-0

Bayern Munich 2/7 W 3-2

£130 riding on those last three results and I can't find the scores :frusty:

My £5 random accy was just too random today - I can't find some of the results!

Crumlin 1/6

Luton Town 1/4 W 6-1

Salisbury 8/15 W 2-1

Chippenham 8/15 W 4-1

Chasetown 1/2

Lowestoft 1/2 W 6-2

Brackley 1/3 W 4-0

Hastings 1/2

Marseille 3/10 W 1-0

Bayern Munich 2/7 W 3-2

£130 riding on those last three results and I can't find the scores :frusty:

Is it an online bet? Can't imagine a bookies would have given you prices on all of those?

Can someone tell me how people are winning over a grand from a 10p bet :whistle:

They don't.

10p is the stake for each individual line in the bet.

For your sake and to save me typing it out;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_bets_offered_by_UK_bookmakers#Full_cover_bet

This is a good site for calculating bets. I don't tend to bother with those types of bet. http://www.free-bet-calculator.co.uk/

Currently going through the last race at Kempton. There might be a bit of value.

Edited by adam1