Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah thats what ive had, returns £11.25. With sensible picks I can see how this will work.

You watch Chelsea lose now :P

Been trying this method for a while. One team eventually does you over lol.

Having said that - put £10 on shrewsbury @ 3/5

Usual bet on LCFC, County(Fail) and Toon.

Been trying this method for a while. One team eventually does you over lol.

Having said that - put £10 on shrewsbury @ 3/5

Usual bet on LCFC, County(Fail) and Toon.

Yeah, I suppose its just an accumulator thats drawn out over time instead of one go. Theres always one team bugger you up but im determined to make this work lol

What happens to an accumulator if all of your teams come in but one game's been abandoned?

Was wondering this too.

Depends who you bet with. Some betting sites allow the accumulator to stand; they just take the odds off the game that was abandoned.

Some include the game that was abandoned though, and take the score as it was at the moment it got abandoned I think.

Was wondering this too.

Depends who you bet with. Some betting sites allow the accumulator to stand; they just take the odds off the game that was abandoned.

Some include the game that was abandoned though, and take the score as it was at the moment it got abandoned I think.

Some wait to see if it's going to be replayed too

Was wondering this too.

Never known any bookies to do that.

The abandonded game normally gets voided.

if a match is voided then the money from that runs onto the other selection in the bet. its the same as a non runner

for example you have

leicester

forest (postponed)

derby (postponed)

notts county (postponed)

40p acca

what would happen is it would become 40p on the running (match still on) selection.

god ive just finished my shift at coral for the day and im back teaching it :P

Pretty pathetic £5 on Barcelona, Colchester, Southampton and Chestefield tonight which returns about £24.

Please kindly sod off Barca.

Good job I had a £10 impulse double on MK Dons and Peterborough which returned £42. God bless 87th minute winners.

Decided that tenner doubles are the way forward for me on a weekend now...