Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've been studying the goalscoring patterns of Tim Cahill, Andy King, Kevin Nolan and Van Der Vaart and I definitely think there's money to be had on a lucky 15 type bet with these to score at any time.

They will be 2/1+ and if all 4 came in you'd be looking at a nice win, 3 would get you a decent profit, 2 would break even and 1 would be nominal etc.

I'll give it a run out properly when VDV is back fully fit, but i'll try a round robin on the other 3 this week.

I've been studying the goalscoring patterns of Tim Cahill, Andy King, Kevin Nolan and Van Der Vaart and I definitely think there's money to be had on a lucky 15 type bet with these to score at any time.

They will be 2/1+ and if all 4 came in you'd be looking at a nice win, 3 would get you a decent profit, 2 would break even and 1 would be nominal etc.

I'll give it a run out properly when VDV is back fully fit, but i'll try a round robin on the other 3 this week.

How do you write a lucky 15 out on a betting slip and what is it exactly?

How do you write a lucky 15 out on a betting slip and what is it exactly?

All bookies have a slip that's designed for lucky 15's 31's and 63's

A lucky 15 consists of 4 selections and 15 bets, which are made up of 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a four fold.

My other bet I am thinking of doing is a lucky fifteen on all 4 teams to draw.

Bolton, Forest, Burnley and Oldham have all drawn nearly half of their matches this season. Certainly when Forest and Burnley are away from home you should lump on the draw.