Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Did anyone get on Soccer AM's horse yesterday? Came in third - so at least got a return. Might be worth keeping an eye on that one though, seems a decent fillie

i did have £5 E/W on it, it does look a good horse and with AP on it it was worth a bet! definatly one to keep an eye on!

You got the one right!

If ever a cloud had a silver lining :blush:

Anyway, won some money back with a over2.5 goals for Valencia vs Osasuna.

Put a treble on Man Utd/Valencia/Boca all to win. Was expecting to get that through but just seen Valencia drew at home 3-3! :frusty:

• 2 weeks later...

I read that Pardew will replace Carroll today by putting Alan Smith up top. I know Smith's goal record is awful but William Hill have him at 25/1 to score the 1st goal and that is massive for any centre forward. Had a fiver each way on him.

I read that Pardew will replace Carroll today by putting Alan Smith up top. I know Smith's goal record is awful but William Hill have him at 25/1 to score the 1st goal and that is massive for any centre forward. Had a fiver each way on him.

Whats this twat on about , Smith on the bench !! lol