Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Not a bad start to the year so far,

Bet on Vassell to score first Leicester to win 1-0 v Hull @ 40/1, only put 50p on it - Better than a kick in the teeth though.

Won £8 on the horse's today.

And hopefully England can win this final test because I had a free £5 bet from SkyBet so put it on England to win the series 3-1 @ 10/1 :fc:

Not a bad start to the year so far,

Bet on Vassell to score first Leicester to win 1-0 v Hull @ 40/1, only put 50p on it - Better than a kick in the teeth though.

Won £8 on the horse's today.

And hopefully England can win this final test because I had a free £5 bet from SkyBet so put it on England to win the series 3-1 @ 10/1 :fc:

Get in there! Day 7 of the New Year and I am £78 up already! Having said that if I remember correctly I had quite a good start to last year only for it to turn out terrible for the rest of the year.

Getting on McCoy tomorrow in the Welsh National.

Odds a bit short mind, only got 9/2. :/

Was thinking the same, Was going to wait till tomorrow but think the odds will shorten quick in the morning and at 9/2 I still think they are reasonable odds so might get on tonight.

Edited by Matt

Had Jan Dekker to win outright in the darts at a massive 50/1 (put it on after his first round match). Cracking match tonight and certainly made me :sweating: but he's in the semi finals (11-1 now).

If he can get past Winstanley tomorrow then Sunday will be epic, Foxes vs Man City followed by Dekker and (probably) Wolfie in the final.

:fc:

Get in there! Day 7 of the New Year and I am £78 up already! Having said that if I remember correctly I had quite a good start to last year only for it to turn out terrible for the rest of the year.

Was thinking the same, Was going to wait till tomorrow but think the odds will shorten quick in the morning and at 9/2 I still think they are reasonable odds so might get on tonight.

Day 8 of the New Year and I am £148 up already! At this rate i'll have won what I won last year in the first month, It's about time though most of last year I was waiting for some big wins and never got them.

Thank-you Synchronised! Didn't get it at 9/2 forgot to do it last night, so got it at 4/1 this morning, and then it went up to 5/1 just before the race but hey ho, still returns £70.

Edited by Matt

Day 8 of the New Year and I am £148 up already! At this rate i'll have won what I won last year in the first month, It's about time though most of last year I was waiting for some big wins and never got them.

Thank-you Synchronised! Didn't get it at 9/2 forgot to do it last night, so got it at 4/1 this morning, and then it went up to 5/1 just before the race but hey ho, still returns £70.

Make that Day 8 of the New Year and I am £177.90 up already.

Did a double 2.40 @ Sandown - Minella Class and 3.45 @ Sandown - Mille Chief, £2.50 E/W.

Beautiful stuff.