Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£10 on chelsea to win f.a cup and league = £210

£10 on west haaam, sheffield united and plymouth to get promoted (don't need to win league) = £401

so hopefully in may i will have £611 in my bank :thumbup:

plymouth is a massivle gamble, didn't they have like 11 players on there first day of preseason training?

I work at totesport, served someone who put on a 200 quid double which consists of:

Leicester to win the championship @ 5/1

Javier Hernandez to be prem top goalscorer @ 15/4.

Good shout if you ask me!

I work at totesport, served someone who put on a 200 quid double which consists of:

Leicester to win the championship @ 5/1

Javier Hernandez to be prem top goalscorer @ 15/4.

Good shout if you ask me!

Terrible odds. Hernandez 15/4 lol

Anyone here lucky on the horses? It's not a thread I venture into very often! :P

I'm off to Newmarket Races this Friday and was wondering if anyone would like to share their tips?! I'm more than happy to pick potential winners based on what they look like in the paddock, but them looking 'pretty' and 'well put together' hasn't served me too well in the past!

random one but anyone else thing demba ba at 66/1 for top scorer is a good shout?? thinking E/W - last season nearly 1 in 2 for stoke and he is basically going to be playing upfront on his own for newcastle? just a shout anyway!

random one but anyone else thing demba ba at 66/1 for top scorer is a good shout?? thinking E/W - last season nearly 1 in 2 for stoke and he is basically going to be playing upfront on his own for newcastle? just a shout anyway!

Do you mean West Ham? :ph34r:

Great odds though, i'd take a punt on that!

Guest ttfn

Just put £20 on what i think is a quality bet!

Leicester to win championship

Barca to win la liga

Wigan to go down

Palace to go down

£1450 returns

I think Palace might just mess that up for you.

Can see Peterborough, Coventry, Watford and Barnsley all struggling big time this season.

had a few punts recently and doing well. just opened an account with skybet. if you bet a tenner you get a tenner free. just looking at putting £10 on Whitlock, Hamilton, Taylor & Newton all to win - 2/1 in tonights darts then using my £10 free on say fulham -2 tonight. thoughts?

Right - whats your picks for the King George tomorrow and then later in the week Frankel or Canford Cliffs?

frankel all the way. havent looked at the king george yet. didnt workforce get destroyed in that last year or am i thinking of another race?