Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

12.5 for LCFC to beat Real Madrid........... gottta be worth a tenner lol

and 8's for the draw £5 on that...........

Won't be seeing that 15 quid again!

Best I can get is 11/1 Leicester win, 5/1 the draw.

My season bets;

Man Utd.

West Ham.

Charlton.

Shrewsbury.

Not too confident tbh, Tough choices to make this season, in the past I have found my choices quite easy to make and despite not actually winning, i've not been far off, think one year 1 team fucked it up for me, can't remember who it was but was rather annoyed.

Premiership - Tough choice, Man Utd getting an old team now and they havn't strengthened much, Chelsea you could say the same maybe with a new manager how will they do?, Arsenal well...lol enough said, Liverpool I think will better than last season but can't see them winning it, and Man City I think have a chance but just can't see them winning it, Might have a small single on Man City though - Not sure what odds they are though? I'll have a look in a minute.

Championship - Another tough one, Championship is always unpredictable and I feel this year could be more than most, but have a feeling West Ham might 'do a Newcastle', I don't think we'll win the league, Maybe second, hopefully, and playoffs well thats minimum expectation. Was going to bet on Coventry to go down but at 7/4 not worth it.

League One - Not really sure, was thinking one of the Sheffield teams, was thinking MK, and I know Charlton did struggle abit during last season, didn't really notice how they ended the season? My instincts made me pick Charlton anyway.

League Two - Shrewsbury have been in and around the playoffs for the last few season, Not really sure on this league at all, but went for Shrewsbury.

Anybody using Betfred? I can't find the normal 'goals galore' section for Saturdays matches.

Been taken down after the hit they took the day we played Ipswich last season. All 10 premier league games had goals, plus 10 out the 12 championship games.

Serious cash left Mr Freds bank account that weekend.

Been taken down after the hit they took the day we played Ipswich last season. All 10 premier league games had goals, plus 10 out the 12 championship games.

Serious cash left Mr Freds bank account that weekend.

No they didn't. That only happened once, and it didn't happen when we played Ipswich at home, or away.

Yeah but both teams didn't score in all of them, which is what's goals galore/rush whatever is all about.

BOTH teams scoring. If I'd have done one and included the Wigan Stoke game I wouldn't have won....

Yeah but both teams didn't score in all of them, which is what's goals galore/rush whatever is all about.

BOTH teams scoring. If I'd have done one and included the Wigan Stoke game I wouldn't have won....

All teams scored in the weekend which I'm talking about(which is the weekend Betfred took the hit and took Goals Galore down. The game your talking about was a week later.

Edited by Ashley

I'm going to have for this weekend:

Brighton to beat Doncaster

Burnley to beat Watford

Reading to beat Millwall

Huddersfield to beat Bury

Preston to beat Colchester

Gillingham to beat Cheltenham

£5 returns £153.

Also noticed on Mark Jarvis' site that they now have a both teams to score coupon...

Was hoping to find some odds on Championship team to progress furthest in the Carling Cup but can only find outrights. Strangely we are ~100/1 whilst W.Ham and B.Ham are ~80/1. Fancy us to progress further than them considering the size of our squad and wanting to keep players happy.