Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hull City have cost me £381 potential winnings in one week. Last tuesday £201 on goals galore in Carling Cup lost 2-0 to Macclesfield. Tonight £180 loosing to Leeds with all there injuries and suspensions.

Why bet them if you knew they had injuries and suspensions? Seems crazy. Bert on LL's account btw.

Tough games to choose from in midweek, think I will do Palace to beat Cov and West Ham to win at Watford, both about evens to win.

Thank you, returned me another £20, thoguh did it at a local bookies in Boston so have to wait till I go to see Boston Untd again before I can pikc it up.

West Ham at 11-10 were asking to be backed at that price.

This would be a good time to put a bet on leicester to get promoted as the odds are at their best at the minute because of our poor start.

Was thinking this earlier but we're still second favourites for promotion at a measly 2/1.

No ta. lol

They were 6-1 weren't they, or did you get better?

Nah it was in-play, straight after they scored, returned just under £13. Which I thought was worth doing considering how badly we were playing.

I've really got to start betting before kick off against Leicester, take advantage of the great odds. I think of it as paying for Leicester to get points or winning money.

Edited by Finchy

So, for Saturday:

Home wins

Everton v (QPR)

Reading v (Barnsley)

Rotherham v (Barnet)

York v (Telford)

AFC Wimbledon v (Hereford)

Goals galore

Brighton v Blackpool

Southampton v Millwall

Oldham v Rochdale