Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Can get 30/1 on skybet for that mate!

Only had change on me, need to save the money in my bank ;) William Hill always do shite odds compared to others, such a shame its my local bookies :(

I've had a 50p Canadian (no jokes please) on the following teams to both score:

Posh v City

Leeds v Watford

Fulham v Norwich

West Ham v Reading

Blackpool v Soton

If they all come in it's just over £120, realistically I'm hoping there'll be a few doubles and trebles at least to win me about £40-£50.

I've laid the draw today on betfair.

I've got a few horses.. all each way shots at decent prices.

One of them is well fancied now actually and has come in from 22s to 10s last time I looked.

Mull of Kintyre - or similar name, I always get mixed up with horses. 3.15 Doncaster. Bit tipped off decent e/w shout if interested.

FFS :banghead:

I had Reading, Sheff Utd, Crawley, Chelsea and Bolton all to win. Every team won apart from Crawley who drew 0-0. Was 50/1 as well.

I also had £2 on goals galore. All the teams scored apart from Oldham, who lost 1-0 at Notts County. Would have returned £102.00.

Every week.

FFS :banghead:

I had Reading, Sheff Utd, Crawley, Chelsea and Bolton all to win. Every team won apart from Crawley who drew 0-0. Was 50/1 as well.

I also had £2 on goals galore. All the teams scored apart from Oldham, who lost 1-0 at Notts County. Would have returned £102.00.

Every week.

I had Oldham on my goals Galore too. Bastards. The only ones.

Horse Racing Question: Is it better to place a bet on a Horse when it is at SP odds or to wait? I know that might sound stupid to the more experienced gamblers amongst us but got given some tips for tomorrow and don't know if to put them on now or wait. Thanks

early prices are usually bigger, especially if the tips get about or the horse is a fav and the horse gets backed as the odds will shorten.

there are some bookies (sure ladbrookes/pp ?) give you best odds anyway so if you back it at 2/1 and it wins at 3/1 they pay 3/1.

• Like 1