Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

BBBBollocks!! New I should of got on this!

Remember I think I can count on one hand how many football bets (Accumulators especially) i've won and i've been betting for a few years week in, week out on them (Along with Horse - which is where I win more often, although not that often lol).

Still plenty of time to go wrong.

Remember I think I can count on one hand how many football bets (Accumulators especially) i've won and i've been betting for a few years week in, week out on them (Along with Horse - which is where I win more often, although not that often lol).

Still plenty of time to go wrong.

And there you go Burnley 1 - 1 Birmingham.

Can't tell you how many times Birmingham have let me down when i've bet on them, they best score a winner.

EDIT - Burnley 1 - 2 Birmingham! C'mon.

Edited by Matt

Chelsea & Real Madrid -2 for me tonight. Some great value in the Europa League tomorrow. Over 2.5 goals in all games wouldn't be a bad bet. Sporting Lisbon at 14/5 & Ath Madrid at 7/5 don't look bad bets either.

Chelsea & Real Madrid -2 for me tonight. Some great value in the Europa League tomorrow. Over 2.5 goals in all games wouldn't be a bad bet. Sporting Lisbon at 14/5 & Ath Madrid at 7/5 don't look bad bets either.

Cheers then :) Ath Madrid now backed in to 13/10 :o

Had a few bets on The Masters. All each way as Paddy Power are paying out for the top 6.

Luke Donald 16/1

Padraig Harrington 90/1

Graeme McDowell 66/1

Martin Kaymer 66/1

Donald's the only one in form but the other 3 all have the ability to make the top 6.

Had a few bets on The Masters. All each way as Paddy Power are paying out for the top 6.

Luke Donald 16/1

Padraig Harrington 90/1

Graeme McDowell 66/1

Martin Kaymer 66/1

Donald's the only one in form but the other 3 all have the ability to make the top 6.

I've had a few bets on the masters with paddy power offering money back if tiger wins as well, I've gone for

Adam Scott

Rory

Ross fisher massive 200/1 but he is a great player on his day

McDowell

All decent odds and paying top six it's worth a bet

Bilbao

Ath Madrid

Lisbon

AZ

£22.87 returns from 25p (£28.58 returns with bonus)

Newcastle

Reading

Blackpool

Notts Co

Southend

Cheltenham

Shrewsbury

£97.75 returns from 50p (£122.18 with bonus)

Spurs

Brummy

Leicester

Hull

Brentford

Yeovil

£25.95 returns from 50p (£32.48 with bonus)

Edited by Lamby

Metalist & Lisbon let me down. Metalist missed a penalty late on though :(

Stoke are probably the bet of the weekend to beat Wolves.

Get on Wolves!

I agree. Stoke struggle against the weaker sides. Wolves are value @ 5/1. Will see how my others bets do and then consider having £5/£10 on Wolves.

BTTS £10 @ 4.2/1 rolled in tonight. Good times.

Watford v Blackpool

Wimbledon v Rotherham

Preston v MK Dons

Norwich v Everton

Tranmere v Stevenage

&

West Brom v Blackburn

Coventry v Posh

Derby v Ipswich

Brentford v Bury

Walsall v Chesterfield

Aberdeen v Dundee United

Goals galore. Both 16/1

Edited by Fox92

Newcastle and West Ham double 4/1.

Swansea aren't a bad team but think Newcastle have been outstanding this season and hopefully will edge Swansea, West Ham have got to win, surely?

Don't want to tempt fate but it's looking like i've gone from not winning a football for what seems ever to winning 2 football bets/accumulators within 1 week, with Newcastle being 2 up and West Ham being 3 up. Get in, it's always the way though, hopefully it'll carry on tomorrow aswell! :fc:

Edited by Matt

Papiss Cisse to score first and Newcastle to win 2-0 was 45/1... it was also on my Bet Slip until I chickened out.... In about 5 minutes Im going to cry!

I didn't think about it until he scored (And obviously it's easier to say and call in hindsight) but as soon he scored asked the question why I didn't bet on him as first scorer!

1 game down for my bet, *Touch wood* Can't see West Ham letting a 3 goal margin slip to Barnsley. Not quite counting my winnings yet though...