Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£30 on Arsenal to win both halves tonight at 11/5.

Man City v West Brom

Wigan v Man U

Wolves v Arsenal

Valencia v Real Vallecano

Juventus v Lazio

Napoli v Atalanta

£20 returns £145

QPR v Swansea draw

Dortmund v Bayern draw

Atl Madrid v Real Madrid

Nurnberg v Schalke

Leverkusen v Kaiserslautern

£5 returns £305

Hi guys new to this im only 15 but last few weeks me and my dad have been putting bets on just a quick question to get the bigger money do u have to say accumulator because it has been a fold at the min and we have been picking 10 teams to win and only coming up less than a £100

Hi guys new to this im only 15 but last few weeks me and my dad have been putting bets on just a quick question to get the bigger money do u have to say accumulator because it has been a fold at the min and we have been picking 10 teams to win and only coming up less than a £100

Depends what the odds are for each match you're picking. You can easily get less than £100 in an accumulator if each team you're selecting has a good chance.

Try playing more money on less matches.

* Ten fold is an accumulator by any other name.

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Looks like Manchester United will let me down tonight. Oh well still in major profit from starting with £10 originally. First day of Aintree tomorrow :) Been told that Hunt Ball is worth a shout tomorrow. Obviously Big Bucks.

Birmingham

Sheff Utd

Sheff Wed

Swindon

Crawley

£5 @ 8/1

If one fails I get a refund, which is what happened last monday when Ipswich let me down lol

Sunnyhillboy £5 e/w 14/1

Giles Cross £2.50 e/w 18/1

Nice mate, how come you get a refund? Bet Accumulator with William Hill?

Sheffield United & Sheffield Wednesday looks good value at 2.6/1, I think these two will push each other until the very end of the season. May add Swindon in for a treble.

Nice mate, how come you get a refund? Bet Accumulator with William Hill?

Sheffield United & Sheffield Wednesday looks good value at 2.6/1, I think these two will push each other until the very end of the season. May add Swindon in for a treble.

Nah with Bet Victor.

Place a 5-fold bet or larger and if just one selection loses, you get your stake back as a free bet.