Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

both to score-

west brom v qpr

millwall v leic

hartlepool v chesterfield

macclesfield v crewe

torquay v southend

berwick v alloa

east stirling v clyde

barrow v cambridge

york v newport

partick v raith.

£5 pays £952

£20 on west end rocker £330 back

£3 E/W on Rare Bob 40/1

Get on Villa to go down whilst they are still 16/1...

Villa play Sunderland this weekend, McLeish vs MON - MON has a ridiculously good record vs McLeish and Villa fans will be fuming if Sunderland win this weekend at Villa Park and protests have already been gathering speed against McLeish and Lerner, can see it ending horribly. Also, very reliant on young players at the minute and Bent out for the season, can't score for shit.

Get on Villa to go down whilst they are still 16/1...

Villa play Sunderland this weekend, McLeish vs MON - MON has a ridiculously good record vs McLeish and Villa fans will be fuming if Sunderland win this weekend at Villa Park and protests have already been gathering speed against McLeish and Lerner, can see it ending horribly. Also, very reliant on young players at the minute and Bent out for the season, can't score for shit.

One of my mates got villa to go down at 25/1. As Leicester aren't playing until Monday I am going to this with a Sunderland supporting mate, we are in the Sunderland end tickets are £46 each (when you add booking fees and postage)!! I know they are nicknamed 'the villians' but come on this is an absolute disgrace!

Edited by goose2010

One of my mates got villa to go down at 25/1. As Leicester aren't playing until Monday I am going to this with a Sunderland supporting mate, we are in the Sunderland end tickets are £46 each (when you add booking fees and postage)!! I know they are nicknamed 'the villians' but come on this is an absolute disgrace!

I was tempted when they were around 50/1 at Christmas but they were well safe at the time and Bent was banging the goals in. Never rated McLeish and think his times running out at Villa.

lol And we're boycotting Leeds for £36!

I was tempted when they were around 50/1 at Christmas but they were well safe at the time and Bent was banging the goals in. Never rated McLeish and think his times running out at Villa.

lol And we're boycotting Leeds for £36!

i think he will be gone by the start of next season as well to be fair, the tickets are ridiculous but after a bit of a search in the prem they are all roughly 40 quid for an away ticket so sounds about average.

E/w accumulator

Luggers hall

Masai moon

Kikos

Silver Blaze

1 in 1 so far :fc:

Blackpool

Brighton

Hull

Brummy

M'boro

Saints

Reading

Swindon

£30.45 returns from 50p

Cardiff

Leicester

Pompey

Shrewsbury

Cambridge

Luton

£12.20 returns from 50p

Both teams to score:

Bayern v Real

Brighton v Watford

Bristol City v West Ham

Cov v Millwall

Ipswich v Brummy

Leicester v Burnley

Pompey v Palarse

Carlisle v Stevenage

Crawley v Northampton

Luton v Ebbsfleet

£197.29 returns from £1

Tonight's bets. Draws: bayern- real madrid, Coventry-millwall, Ipswich-Birmingham, Leicester-burnley, Pompey-palace 50p returns £192.24 Home wins: Cardiff, middlesborough, reading, Shrewsbury £5 returns £30 both teamsto score: bayern, Brighton, Coventry, Ipswich, Leicester, Peterborough, aldershot £3 returns £158.45

A mate of mine is a Villa fan and he said Lerner charges visiting fans the same as what they get charged when they go to there ground. So I imagine Sunderland's ticket prices were quite high for villa fans.

Edited by steve_walsh