Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

That was quick glance at William Hill betting app earlier you could probably get better odds on other sites. Like I said Skybet has Chelsea at 5/1. I'm not betting on this game tonight but if I was I would be doing overs.

What would honestly expect though for Chelsea OR Draw?

5th in the league Chelsea against the best team in the world? The draw should be 3/1 at least.

5th in the league Chelsea against the best team in the world? The draw should be 3/1 at least.

Chelsea or draw 3/1? Really? No chance that would make Chelsea about 8/1 at home in normal betting and Barcelona around 2/1.

in fariness to chelsea they have still got to the semis, demolished spurs, seem to be back on track, at home, and barca are 5 points behind real in there league so could be debatable whos the best in the world...

Edited by m00nie

Chelsea or draw 3/1? Really? No chance that would make Chelsea about 8/1 at home in normal betting and Barcelona around 2/1.

10/11 is still too short. The draw alone should be 3/1 which was what I was more alluding to. I forgot you're a top tipster though so I do apologise.

in fariness to chelsea they have still got to the semis, demolished spurs, seem to be back on track, at home, and barca are 5 points behind real in there league so could be debatable whos the best in the world...

Well the current European champions and world club cup champions are Barcelona so I'd say they're the best in the world.

10/11 is still too short. The draw alone should be 3/1 which was what I was more alluding to. I forgot you're a top tipster though so I do apologise.

Top tipster lol get off your high horse Bert. The draw is 11/4.

• Like 4

I'm on no horse :)

Well you quite clearly think your something special and egar to pounce on anyone's down fall or loss of bets. So what if i have won a few bets recently? Started with £10 and over £100 in profit up. All I want is fellow Foxestalkers to share the beating of the bookies.

• Like 2

Well you quite clearly think your something special and egar to pounce on anyone's down fall or loss of bets. So what if i have won a few bets recently? Started with £10 and over £100 in profit up. All I want is fellow Foxestalkers to share the beating of the bookies.

I clearly don't. Not special in the slightest, just an average bloke and dare I say know what I'm on about too. Who said anything about you winning bets? You're so quick to come back on when you've won a bet, but not so when you've lost. Or, you coincidentally don't bet them when they lose.

This bet hasn't even lost so how have I pounced on anything? Was just saying that I didn't think it was the good value that you said it was.

Chelsea may get a result but I just think that they're a bit short.

Oh it's "you're" not "your".

I clearly don't. Not special in the slightest, just an average bloke and dare I say know what I'm on about too. Who said anything about you winning bets? You're so quick to come back on when you've won a bet, but not so when you've lost. Or, you coincidentally don't bet them when they lose.

This bet hasn't even lost so how have I pounced on anything? Was just saying that I didn't think it was the good value that you said it was.

Chelsea may get a result but I just think that they're a bit short.

Oh it's "you're" not "your".

Slating me when I said Stoke is surely bet of the weekend, it won.

Slating me when I picked out good values for lcfc_fan_95 - some of them lost but he asked for a good value accumulator I gave him my opinion. Did I back it no but I posted my bet up. I always posts my bets on here. I lost last night and Saturday, people seen what I bet on? So you're wrong there.

Thank you for correcting my phones auto grammar anyway much appreciated. X

• Like 1

From an objective point of view looking at it from a detached sort of pov, I don't think there is much value at all in any of those bets. The bookies know a lot of people are likely to bet on this game. It's a big game and televised. For me there isn't any value and I'll pass.

If pushed I would suggest 1v1 or 2v1 in barcas favour but as I say I'm giving it a wide berth.

Good luck to all who play.

Slating me when I said Stoke is surely bet of the weekend, it won.

Slating me when I picked out good values for lcfc_fan_95 - some of them lost but he asked for a good value accumulator I gave him my opinion. Did I back it no but I posted my bet up. I always posts my bets on here. I lost last night and Saturday, people seen what I bet on? So you're wrong there.

Thank you for correcting my phones auto grammar anyway much appreciated. X

I didn't slate you - I said "get on Wolves" because Stoke struggle against those type of teams, something which Maybes backed up. You also didn't say "surely" from memory.

Yes you post bets up, but do you come back and quote them 5/10 minutes after they've lost like you do your winners?

The "slating" I gave you :rolleyes: after the lost tip was also clearly banter.

You may want to change phones. I've never know any phone to change you're into your. I've also never known any phone to change eager into "egar" - I'm assuming it did it then too.

I didn't slate you - I said "get on Wolves" because Stoke struggle against those type of teams, something which Maybes backed up. You also didn't say "surely" from memory.

Yes you post bets up, but do you come back and quote them 5/10 minutes after they've lost like you do your winners?

The "slating" I gave you :rolleyes: after the lost tip was also clearly banter.

You may want to change phones. I've never know any phone to change you're into your. I've also never known any phone to change eager into "egar" - I'm assuming it did it then too.

Banter, ahh hard to tell reading on a phone or a computer screen. I also say when a bet has let me down, dont think I did my last night one though. Swindon lost and West Ham drew.

I think the phone is fine Bert it will take some getting used to a touch screen phone though :)

Banter, ahh hard to tell reading on a phone or a computer screen. I also say when a bet has let me down, dont think I did my last night one though. Swindon lost and West Ham drew.

I think the phone is fine Bert it will take some getting used to a touch screen phone though :)

Pahaha, fair enough. No hard feelings either mate.

Good luck with any bets :P